The January Transfer Thread | Page 87 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

I dont believe its that with diabs. Diabs is suffering with torres being out as he usually looks for the long range pass and since he been out we are not getting the ball up quick enough to him.

Diaby will be back to his best soon i have absolute zero doubt about that
thought he did some good stuff in the second half at Chelsea. Players have to adapt under Pep so I don't see why it's any different with Unai, he's a class player.

I think there could be a flurry at the end of this window, for a number of clubs. Rumours not going away—Duran etc. I don't think he will go but then again nothing would surprise me at the moment.... Rogers, has said he won't force a move, but might be upset at the last bid being turned down and might change his mind. Interesting stuff

Rodgers bid rejected according to percy believed to be 15m

Lets bloody move on ffs. What annoys me is we sold azaz for peanuts to them and loaned them archer in past yet they being unrealistic with what they want for a championship player thats scored two league goals.

Some suggestions that the total package was £15m - but we offered £7.5m up front and a further £7.5m in add ons

Not fussed about this one TBH - I suspect he won't join us this window and will never be heard of again.......

Some suggestions that the total package was £15m - but we offered £7.5m up front and a further £7.5m in add ons

Not fussed about this one TBH - I suspect he won't join us this window and will never be heard of again.......
Thanks

I think thats a very fair offer for where he is at. I dont want us going up to 20m for him. Its just over paying for a guy thats scored two league goals. Even jordan James haa scored more and blose only want half of what boro want

I would imagine Boro want more money up front to fund a replacement - especially as plenty of the fee will go to Man C. Will be a different kettle of fish when this lad knocks on Carricks door saying his head is with Villa and can’t play for boro again.

Stansfield who is on loan from fulham, has 8 goals in championship compared tp rodgers 2.

Dont understand how he is vakued close to 20m

I would imagine Boro want more money up front to fund a replacement - especially as plenty of the fee will go to Man C. Will be a different kettle of fish when this lad knocks on Carricks door saying his head is with Villa and can’t play for boro again.

I think he has said he isn't going to do that. He only joined them a few months back for £1m - if he was that good why weren't we in for him then ?

It's that twat Steve Gibson as usual. He hates Villa. Dead jealous we got promoted instead of them. He's still bangs on about financial irregularities at the Villa.

It's that twat Steve Gibson as usual. He hates Villa. Dead jealous we got promoted instead of them. He's still bangs on about financial irregularities at the Villa.

The little twerp always blames Boro's demise on someone else rather than himself. He must have scouse genes.

I think he has said he isn't going to do that. He only joined them a few months back for £1m - if he was that good why weren't we in for him then ?
What would you do as a player? Villa will have already told the player we are buying you and your wages are going through the roof. Oh and just the mere fact of possible Europe and playing for a big club - it’s a no brainer

What would you do as a player? Villa will have already told the player we are buying you and your wages are going through the roof. Oh and just the mere fact of possible Europe and playing for a big club - it’s a no brainer

Well obviously hed rather be at villa - but it doesn't nessarily follow that he will refuse to play for Boro - as he agreed to do 6 months ago .

If this deal doesn't go through he would be best served by getting on with at Boro and hope that we or another prem club come back in the summer. I dont really think he is any position for force through a move right now

Thanks

I think thats a very fair offer for where he is at. I dont want us going up to 20m for him. Its just over paying for a guy thats scored two league goals. Even jordan James haa scored more and blose only want half of what boro want
I think its reasonable to say we're not signing him for his goalscoring prowess. Unai must see something else in him. I'd bet they definitely think they can improve his scoring ability but that likely isn't top of the list.