The player who left thread | Page 427 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

To finish. And the bit about his Opinion being fine? Did you miss that? I'm not in the least "angry" Disappointed yes that when I say someone's opinion is "fine" and apparently mines not you appear to forget what I actually said. If having an "opinion makes me "angry" and " defensive" in this forum well you can keep this "brave new world .No matter your blog your rules. Tarra a bit.
:wahey:

To finish. And the bit about his Opinion being fine? Did you miss that? I'm not in the least "angry" Disappointed yes that when I say someone's opinion is "fine" and apparently mines not you appear to forget what I actually said. If having an "opinion makes me "angry" and " defensive" in this forum well you can keep this "brave new world .No matter your blog your rules. Tarra a bit.

Yes, thought you were the same poster back, only person in 15 years to repeatedly call the forum a blog.

Thanks for confirming. Tarra a bit.

Yes, thought you were the same poster back, only person in 15 years to repeatedly call the forum a blog.

Thanks for confirming. Tarra a bit.

15 years..............I thought you said you have a poor memory!:lol:

I sent a nice PM to try and calm him down a bit but he either ignored or didn't see it!?

I'm pleased to say I haven't lost any sleep overnight;)

Back to Jack. From what I've heard it's the local Manchester paper that's stirring this and putting a lot of the He's city inbound starting with a £75 Million bid because "Pep loves him" etc:blah::blah::blah::blah:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/man-city-jack-grealish-transfer-21158592

Last edited:
According to Greg Evans we will accept a £100m if Man city stump up that sort of cash. Hope that's incorrect but I have a horrible feeling that will be the case. Either way this needs sorting next week at the latest as it's disrupting our pre-season plans and our start to the season will suffer as a result.

According to Greg Evans we will accept a £100m if Man city stump up that sort of cash. Hope that's incorrect but I have a horrible feeling that will be the case. Either way this needs sorting next week at the latest as it's disrupting our pre-season plans and our start to the season will suffer as a result.

In my opinion that report is the biggest load of horse shit known to man.

I've been told categorically he is staying. I've been told categorically he's wanting to move.

Hope that helps move the debate on a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely can't put any energy into any of this sort of thing, what will be, will be, no report will have an inside track as I really can't see that his agent would need to be doing any agitating in all this (as some definitely do to earn a move for a player)

I've seen Greg Evans be far more wrong than right over the years.

One thing for sure is that lots of this is going on..........................