The 'ignore' button | Vital Football

The 'ignore' button

Who could that one person be? I've removed two. I know you should put up a well argued case against extremest, but I came to the conclusion that no argument against these two would work, so have decided to just ignored them. The site makes a lot better reading.

As they say; don't bother arguing with an idiot.

Who could that one person be? I've removed two. I know you should put up a well argued case against extremest, but I came to the conclusion that no argument against these two would work, so have decided to just ignored them. The site makes a lot better reading.

As they say; don't bother arguing with an idiot.

I wondered why you never responded to my posts ?

If you ignore someone, but don't tell people you have ignored someone, have you actually ignored someone?

If you ignore someone, but don't tell people you have ignored someone, have you actually ignored someone?

Well, clearly, I haven't ignored you, yet, as I'm respondong to your post. I dunno, maybe you (and another poster) have noticed that less and less people are responding to you, and those who do respond are the same few people?

I suppose if those that haven't activated the 'ignore' function decided to do so, it wouldn't be long until you were only having conversations with each other. Or funnier still, a conversation with yourself.

Only flaw is that we'd all miss the amusement because we'd be ignoring you. Bit of a Catch 22 situation....