The Holiday Thread | Vital Football

The Holiday Thread

he is always like that

well I am going to Devon Cliffs the first week of September with the family and I am going Vegas Nov 5th with 3 mates.

Can't be long before you 'walk like an Egyptian' again JF :14:

Us, we are off, on our usual 3 week trip to Kefelonia 1st June for 3 weeks.

Then September all being well we are going to Canada to see my Daughter and her fella for 2 weeks.

Will have been 5 years since I seen her in the flesh. Though we talk on Skype every week, it will be good to give her a real life hug and spend some time in her life, meeting properly Darcy family etc.

Best news is the ex is no longer in the country so no danger of seeing him I am pleased to say. He was deported from Canada last year. Long story.

Other than my spiritual retreat weekend in August I think that's it for us this year

A mountain cabin for a week in the summer :17: and 2 weeks doing work on the house :23:

I drove up to Thailand and back last week. One of my 4x4 gang wants to drive to Laos in December. I'd love to do that. We'll see.

12th for me, home 26th... same place as last time but doing 2 weeks escape this time. Looking forward to it now that Villa are safe

My cousen has got a holiday home in Somerset on the beach front, lucklily it avoided damage in the floods so off to down that way for a week, there is a fair and everything on site so great for the kids, oh it also has big giant teddy bears walking round the place people dressed up,,,i can't wait,,,i mean the kids can't wait.

Villan57 - 6/5/2014 19:53

looking for a Mobile home to buy somewhere there are no screaming kids or giant teddy bears !

You miserable bugger :5: :17:

I wanted to buy a static but the inheritance we all thought we had coming is held up in a pension fund that won't pay out £200,000 ffs :21:

We are off to our caravan for a week at Whitsun , then 2 weeks in the summer and any other weekend where the weather forecast is good and we just jump in the car and off we go.

sirdennis - 6/5/2014 20:01

We are off to our caravan for a week at Whitsun , then 2 weeks in the summer and any other weekend where the weather forecast is good and we just jump in the car and off we go.

That's it rub it in SirDen its what i have always wanted :142:

:19:

My cousens who's is down Sommerset she pays £4000 a year on site fee's ffs she has bought it and owns it but her fee's am massive, as it has all the on site stuff, :10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

sirdennis - 6/5/2014 20:22

Blimey Clive that's steep .Our fees are under half of that.

Yes just spent the weekend doing some research seems to be £1800 to 2400 depending on where , what and how long it's open?

I doubt I'll ever get round to buying one though.