The Hillbough thread - Post anything about transfers... | Vital Football

The Hillbough thread - Post anything about transfers...

Pearced

Vital 1st Team Regular
Not many know it is the correct name for Hillsborough. It's in Sheffield, home of Sheffield Wednesday and it was one of the regular venues for big games along with Villa Park and Old Trafford (anywhere else?)

Last edited:
Sorry about my anger when speaking of Hillsborough. It isn't actually about the innocent people who died.
It's about the fact that Liverpool fans, "cheeky Chappies" blah blah blah, still seem to get virtually a free pass on everything, and now because of 89 they re treated like saints!
Remember that Forest were banned from Europe thanks to Liverpool fans behaviour at Heysel causing the blanket ban on all English clubs.
And that recent drama, "Anne" was a complete and utter whitewash presenting the grieving families as victims of someone else's mass murder!
I was there. My Dad was there. We saw everything. Including outside the ground. I know what I know and I saw what I saw. Scouse scum. Let's leave it at that

I know this is not liverpool but it shows how far back poor crowd behaviour goes in Liverpool, image-13-for-archive-pictures-of-goodison-park-home-of-everton-fc-gallery-726567238.jpgit is Everton's ground, and they are still scousers, if you notice the large curved area taken out of the terrace behind the goal this was back in the mid 60's Everton had been forced to do this due to bad crowd behaviour. I think it was throwing missiles of some sort at opposing goalkeeper

I know this is not liverpool but it shows how far back poor crowd behaviour goes in Liverpool, View attachment 59927it is Everton's ground, and they are still scousers, if you notice the large curved area taken out of the terrace behind the goal this was back in the mid 60's Everton had been forced to do this due to bad crowd behaviour. I think it was throwing missiles of some sort at opposing goalkeeper
Load of bollox. They are scousers. Some scallies nicked the metal work and concrete