The heavily tattooed naked torso of the Pompey fan.... and Matt of hair? | Vital Football

The heavily tattooed naked torso of the Pompey fan.... and Matt of hair?

89spartans_12/03/77

Vital Squad Member
Let’s hope our fans don’t go into meltdown at sight of him tonight. How Portsmouth can allow him to attend games is beyond me. Ladies will blush at the sight.
I might write in and complain ughooooh.
And he’s a walking noise pollution as well.

Let’s hope our fans don’t go into meltdown at sight of him tonight. How Portsmouth can allow him to attend games is beyond me. Ladies will blush at the sight.
I might write in and complain ughooooh.
And he’s a walking noise pollution as well.
I bumped into him at the EngvGre WC Qualifier at OT years ago, when Becks hit that last gasp equalising free kick .... he didn't smell too sweet either.

Met him in a bar years ago at Euro 2000, bit of a strange character. What is it with all these 'superfans' like him and Tangoman. Makes our Sid seem quite normal.

I bumped into him at the EngvGre WC Qualifier at OT years ago, when Becks hit that last gasp equalising free kick .... he didn't smell too sweet either.

Was it a pleasant experience to cheer Teddy Sherringham and Beckham score at the Theatre of Dreams.

Was it a pleasant experience to cheer Teddy Sherringham and Beckham score at the Theatre of Dreams.

Back then it was more 'needs must' .... I was a different bloke back then, it was my last ever game watching Inger-lund for sure (so at least I went out on a high so to speak)

I've been back 4 times since to see City win with ease on each occasion, which is much more enjoyable obviously :tophat:

Back then it was more 'needs must' .... I was a different bloke back then, it was my last ever game watching Inger-lund for sure (so at least I went out on a high so to speak)

I've been back 4 times since to see City win with ease on each occasion, which is much more enjoyable obviously :tophat:

You've been a different bloke many times . I'm still counting .