The heat is on Chansiri... | Page 2 | Vital Football

The heat is on Chansiri...

Yes, I'm sh@tting myself now, Reading will get at least 5 against us.
If they can do that to a team that not one of our players would get into, just think what sort of hammering we'll be in for.

That was at the start of the game, not 15 minutes from the end

To be honest, if you've been a football supporter for any length of time, then you will have seen your team go through disasterous time like them. We have, and I do feel a bit sorry for the poor chumps who are paying through the nose to watch absolute shyte.

But then they did do this too. Who would have thought it...?

To be honest, if you've been a football supporter for any length of time, then you will have seen your team go through disasterous time like them. We have, and I do feel a bit sorry for the poor chumps who are paying through the nose to watch absolute shyte.

I'm not a BLADE that wants the Oinkers to go out of business but i'll never have one ounce of sympathy for the deluded sows.All i get from the deluded grunters i know is oh you're obsessed wi us,i tell em i luv laffin mi ballax off at em and in pig world if that means obsessed i'll tek it.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

I'd feel sorry for fans of some clubs.
Not them though

Dog fudge fans and some are relatives and friends)
Dog fudge club
Dog fudge ground
If we never play them, or here from them
It wouldn’t bother me at all
Hope they disappear
UTB