The Great Predictor League Table 23/24 | Page 24 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor League Table 23/24

sld has been around for ages, he is a fellow poster on all things Spurs women related. stu appears to be listed twice @ 3 points and 0 points.
Thanks TQ .. I know who Sid is … I suppose it’s possible his name could have been transposed to SLD .

They have different totals though .Sid has 17 points and SLD has 7 .,

Thanks for the time you have taken mate . And for the heads up on Stu . Really appreciated.

Thanks TQ .. I know who Sid is … I suppose it’s possible his name could have been transposed to SLD .

They have different totals though .Sid has 17 points and SLD has 7 .,

Thanks for the time you have taken mate . And for the heads up on Stu . Really appreciated.
His handle is 'sldspurs' not sidspurs, I don't think we have a 'sid' do we?

Sorry 80 , you have been playing under your Pseudonym lately , the one you used for most of the winter , “Departed “‘ You are still there , with 27 points .

1882,, sorry mate , I haven’t a clue where you went , my phone crashed when I was compiling the table , and it ended up in a proper state , I thought i had sorted it out , then I noticed that as I was putting in the points , posters names were disappearing below the line I was typing .

It took me ages last night . You are stuck with me on 90 points !

The problem I have now is that there must be someone on there with two positions, but I can’t see it . When I counted the total number of league placings, it tallied up with the names . :ooops::sorry::rofl:

What a kin state to get in , it doesn’t help when you are so pissed off with the football we are playing , all you want to do is throw your Phone in the bin and watch a repeat of Gogglebox on E4 on the tv .

There may be more missing in action …..

When I came back as 80 I had points accumulated. 27 was what I had under departed in November.

Ok all ease up. SLD is like TQ says he posted a prediction and I put him on there. (he is a regular on a few threads but rarely predicts....that is why he appeared at the bottom)

As for 80....I didn't know he was the 'departed' guy....Walt good call on that, I just didn't know that is how you handled 80 when he 'departed'....LOL....apologies. I think this is the big mix up with him. Sorry 80 your leaving and coming back kind of messed up your score....not much else to say about it really....nut up I guess.

As for 1882...I have no idea...maybe it was a glitch on your phone Walt....82 is a consistent predictor, so not someone that is easily forgotten....apologies 82, but your score is easily fixed.

Ok all ease up. SLD is like TQ says he posted a prediction and I put him on there. (he is a regular on a few threads but rarely predicts....that is why he appeared at the bottom)

As for 80....I didn't know he was the 'departed' guy....Walt good call on that, I just didn't know that is how you handled 80 when he 'departed'....LOL....apologies. I think this is the big mix up with him. Sorry 80 your leaving and coming back kind of messed up your score....not much else to say about it really....nut up I guess.

As for 1882...I have no idea...maybe it was a glitch on your phone Walt....82 is a consistent predictor, so not someone that is easily forgotten....apologies 82, but your score is easily fixed.

No problem at all. Y'all usually pick it up at some point so I didn't immediately say anything.

I can't win anyway. Rules.

Cool. Now can you fix our defensive woes?

4 Losses in a row....GD going down the drain....

Man when I said the Honeymoon was over...it really was OVER!!

126 - Lijaboc
119 - TQ2
110 - Total
109 - KL, Spesh
104 - Mutt
103 - Niall
102 - Geof
100 - USAF
97 - Love Tott
95 - Smithy, Steve
94 - Vinnie, 1882
92 - Nico, Sheringham