Good Morning Thread | Page 516 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

I have had confirmation of Spursplay content with a premium subscription package. No price yet but it includes the following....
Live coverage of pre season friendlies.
Live coverage of U23 matches which might mean U21s ?
Live coverage of U 18s home games.
And importantly in capitals it states full re-runs of EVERY first team match. I take that to include all cup games Inc CL as EVERY was accentuated.
So how much is all that worth ? How much would you pay ?

I have had confirmation of Spursplay content with a premium subscription package. No price yet but it includes the following....
Live coverage of pre season friendlies.
Live coverage of U23 matches which might mean U21s ?
Live coverage of U 18s home games.
And importantly in capitals it states full re-runs of EVERY first team match. I take that to include all cup games Inc CL as EVERY was accentuated.
So how much is all that worth ? How much would you pay ?
You back in the predictor league next season Nick .,, you will be the most ITK when it comes to players etc …….

our Spurs Official App.
Delivering a wide range of live and on-demand content all in one place, fans will be able to search for what they want to watch and enjoy hours of footage no matter where they are in the world.
To enjoy the very best of SPURSPLAY, a subscription to premium content will give you exclusive access to:

• LIVE Men's pre-season friendlies, Under-23s, home Under-18s and select Women's matches
  • An enhanced matchday offering including live audio commentary and full match replays from EVERY fixture
  • Exclusive, feature-length documentaries and brand-new Original Series offering inside access at every level of the Club
  • Over 1,000 hours of archive footage celebrating the most exciting moments and players in the Club's history
Be the first to hear breaking news about SPURSPLAY.

Morning all, funny iffy wevver round these ere parts, thunder n lightening during the early hours this morning, the hound dog having a whinge, so Mrs PY up bright n early 6.30ish, so me having to follow, aaarrrgh!

What a knock yesterday my Mr entertainer Johnny Bairstow and debutant Jamie Overton hot on his heels, backing him up, JB finished on 130 no and JO 90 no., on resumption later I really hope JO makes the 100+ he really deserves it, plus will JB smack a further 70 runs, thus double century, here's hoping.

Ah well am off out up the EVille in a while to carry out my Saturday chores for Mrs PY and ave a cuppa with some oppo's.

Nick got all the same info regards Spurs Play, just a thought as a dinosaur myself, will I be able to set n play Spurs Play on my tv?

Keep ya chins up all, keep keeping safe.

Morning all, funny iffy wevver round these ere parts, thunder n lightening during the early hours this morning, the hound dog having a whinge, so Mrs PY up bright n early 6.30ish, so me having to follow, aaarrrgh!

What a knock yesterday my Mr entertainer Johnny Bairstow and debutant Jamie Overton hot on his heels, backing him up, JB finished on 130 no and JO 90 no., on resumption later I really hope JO makes the 100+ he really deserves it, plus will JB smack a further 70 runs, thus double century, here's hoping.

Ah well am off out up the EVille in a while to carry out my Saturday chores for Mrs PY and ave a cuppa with some oppo's.

Nick got all the same info regards Spurs Play, just a thought as a dinosaur myself, will I be able to set n play Spurs Play on my tv?

Depends on whether or not they offer a large screen version of the App PY, the other option that might be available is to have the App on your phone and be able to cast to a compatible smart TV using Chromecast.

The new management team are undoubtedly getting the best out of Johnny Bairstow, a class player who unfortunately has too often been first out when things have gone wrong under previous regimes.

I am guessing we will need to sign in with user name and password. So phone, laptop or smart TV might be possible. I was watching matches via Now TV initially on my phone then discovered I could log in on the big TV. But my BT sports free EE package only worked on my phone, not accessible on the TV, at least with me and her wife's limited tech knowledge.

I am guessing we will need to sign in with user name and password. So phone, laptop or smart TV might be possible. I was watching matches via Now TV initially on my phone then discovered I could log in on the big TV. But my BT sports free EE package only worked on my phone, not accessible on the TV, at least with me and her wife's limited tech knowledge.
I used to have to use cast from my phone with BT but they now have a large screen App (been available for about a year now I think) so I now watch directly on my TV. My BT subscription is a discounted one available with Plusnet broadband (they are part of BT) and as you say you login on your smart TV with your username (usually your email account) and a password.