The Good Fight | Vital Football

The Good Fight

Wilco

Vital Squad Member
We hate Ashley? Check.
We hate what NUFC has become? Check.
We've sold out in every possible regard? Check.
We employ 'heroes' who are stooges? Check.
We milk imagery like Shearer, Robson et al. Check.
We still believe that the NE is a 'hotbed' of the game? Check.

It's a gonna, RIP NUFC.

Signing off, your's.....

Wilco

As a supporter, you can't hoy the towel in, it doesn't work like that.

We've had the thick and the thin tune sang throughout our life with our scenario nowadays, the thinnest of thins but to recognise the better times, you have to live through the shite.

We've been around in our current identity since 1892 and will be long past Ashley's cremation. We're in a false position at present where ambition is off the menu, it'll be back on one day.

Interest can't be switched on and off like a tap but attending live games can. We keep the faith and it will be repaid one day.

As a person I hoy the towel in when I see fit t.n.m.w.
I don't consider misel a supporter,that's the way it works.Don't come on all moral,it doesn't fkn wash with me.

Rytoon - 15/3/2015 01:20

As a person I hoy the towel in when I see fit t.n.m.w.
I don't consider misel a supporter,that's the way it works.Don't come on all moral,it doesn't fkn wash with me.

There was fuck all moral with what I typed earlier, just a bit of reality in where we're at in regards to NUFC.

People need to get a grip.

"As a supporter,you can't hoy the towel in,it doesn't work like that"reads moralistic to me.
Seperate realities,some peoples grip is slipping,hanging by their finger threads,that's the way it works.
Again,I'll hoy the towel in when I've had enough.

Wey hey..so you can boycott (on the back of free tickets). Demonise people who attend games, hope we lose every game resulting in our eventual relegation through the leagues..and that's keeping the faith!!! You couldn't make it up!

The-realist67 - 15/3/2015 07:52

Wey hey..so you can boycott (on the back of free tickets). Demonise people who attend games, hope we lose every game resulting in our eventual relegation through the leagues..and that's keeping the faith!!! You couldn't make it up!

Funnily enough, that's how it is and it's not our doing (those that can see the ambition stripping).

A lot of us would rather support a team that reflects what Newcastle should be in the conference rather than the money league where there's only one winner.

I was a supporter, but I've hoyed the towel in.

Fuck NUFC and everything it stands for.

I used to want relegation as part of some greater strategy, but now I just want it in order to see the sheep punished.

Ideally I'd like to see NUFC go out of existence, there's nothing left there for me.

My only remaining interest is in watching the demise, and saying "I told you so" to the sheep.

They killed NUFC, not Ashley. He couldn't have done it without their assistance, and they gave it willingly.

Fuck them, fuck Newcastle.

What really gets me, and I doubt it's just a mid-30's thing, is that there's no longer any degree of excitement about the peculiar entity that is NUFC. Like many on here I've followed through thick and thin, yet always looked forward to the game regardless of form/precedent and so forth.

Now I couldn't care less, in fact I hope we lose.

Wilco - 15/3/2015 14:24

What really gets me, and I doubt it's just a mid-30's thing, is that there's no longer any degree of excitement about the peculiar entity that is NUFC. Like many on here I've followed through thick and thin, yet always looked forward to the game regardless of form/precedent and so forth.

Now I couldn't care less, in fact I hope we lose.

Good quote Wilco, was reading some bits and pieces on Sunlin's facebook site (unofficial), and all the things we talk about here, are repeated in that, sky money, players who do not giuve a fuck, doing with second best, etc..., all things that have been mentioned here, I wonder if the clock is ticking for seasoned fans, replaced by facebook pictures, mobile signal wanting fools???

Gather we got hammered today. Excellent.

Hibernation is a better option right now, I even used to feel a tad guilty streaming matches.

Good night NUFC; for now at least.

Wouldn't you guys wanting nothing out of NUFC except their demise be better off forming another team.
And getting your kicks out of them doing well?

Won't be the first time I've heard someone say "you should support another team."

The funny thing is that I think I did because the one often discussed on here is a shadow of the one I remember and seems now to have a lot of fans who appear more vocal on here than they are at the ground. Good luck to mike ashleys army who have taken over the old Newcastle.

Hugo45Viana - 15/3/2015 18:10

Wouldn't you guys wanting nothing out of NUFC except their demise be better off forming another team.
And getting your kicks out of them doing well?

WE AGREE!!!!!!!!

Landmark post on more than 1 level!

Would make sense. No one likes misery or being miserable. Or maybe I'm wrong by saying that.
If I hated Newcastle to the extent some on here seem to. I've had formed a team 6 or 7 years ago and thrown my weight behind them. Rather than getting my kicks out of, well nothing.

We didn't hate NUFC 6 or 7 years ago. Many of us had over 30 or 40 or even more years store with NUFC and it's been hard to accept.

We prayed that fattty would fuck off, or, ideally, die. He didn't; he hasn't and, cos of SKY whilst ably aided and abetted by the likes of you and your ilk, he isn't going anywhere. Many of us now accept that.

However, irrespective of whether a new club can be formed, it won't stop us wanting you to lose. You stood by whilst the fat bastard stole our NUFC and our birthright. You don't get off that easy.