The General Election | Vital Football

The General Election

Wilco

Vital Squad Member
The least thrilling but most hyped in my voting life (a mere four...).

I find it quite amusing checking out the Daily Mail and their sodden efforts to lambast Miliband, even lurching as low to show photos of him as a speccy geek in his youth. Pack of you know whats.

As in York - safe as fuck Labour - I'll be going Green, no hope of winning but might knock the LyingDems into fourth place. Anyone who votes Tory or UKIP should burn in Cliffords Tower.

There's almost certain to be another election this year regardless of how this one goes - November the Fifth perhaps?

up here it is tactical voting that will count to keep the snp out they have one agenda which is to split up the uk don't be fooled .there followers are aggressive racist (anti English )who believe they have a platform for a second referendum . however the quite intellectual majority will prevail as in the referendum I don't think they will wipe labour out or do as well as predicted

Well looks like I am going to burn in Cliffords tower,UKIP for me today chaps.Get us out of Europe and close them borders.Don't want my grand kids growing up in some multi national European backwater state,which is where we are heading.It's not what my grand parents and their parents fought 2 world wars for.I am an Englishman first and a British citizen secondly and proud to be both.

I have a few quid on a Tory majority i just get that feeling that a lot of people will deny they are going to vote for them but change their mind when they get in the polling station, hope i am wrong.

People are too focused on immigration and leaving europe when they consider UKIP, the rest of their policies are flipping mental. I'll vote for who I've voted the last few times NONE OF THE ABOVE. All of them are nowt but liars so makes no difference who gets in.

Dunno who that scary lesbian Nicola Sturgeon thinks she is but she's fucking demented and delusional. I hope the SNP get fucked in Scotland, just to wipe the smug look from her face.

Sir Laz - 7/5/2015 09:31

Well looks like I am going to burn in Cliffords tower,UKIP for me today chaps.Get us out of Europe and close them borders.Don't want my grand kids growing up in some multi national European backwater state,which is where we are heading.It's not what my grand parents and their parents fought 2 world wars for.I am an Englishman first and a British citizen secondly and proud to be both.

Vote for who you fancy mate.

Point is that the end of the 2nd war was 70 years ago.

In both conflicts 1/3 of the soldiers were from the 'subcontient'.

Chuck in the Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis, Kenyans and many more and in fact we came out the war pretty well.

Compared to 23 million Russians - we lost, bless them 678000 dead.

Fuck the war - it's nothing to do with it. Get rid of Trident, stop invading folk and just be -------------- nice!

Labour aren't the nicest. Greens are.

But if I were in a marginal Green all the way.

Paul Kannell - 7/5/2015 10:39

You vote ukip then you're not that bright, no offence like.

Not much choice around here, safe as houses Tory seat and the Tory candidate is an ex bankrupt crook who doesn't even live in the constituency, I couldn't vote for Milibands lot so really it is a vote against the establishment.
Just glad I can, imagine living where the speaker of the house sits, no opposition going up against him at all, totally undemocratic.

I would far prefer to see a PR type of system tbh as the main parties have all the constituencies mapped out to suit themselves.

I think PR has got to come in because I can't see anybody getting an overall majority in the future. UKIP are a set of right wing, racist ***** and your NHS is fucked if they get anywhere near power.

Am voting Green,can't seperate the 3 main parties policies with a tab paper.If the tories get back in be prepared for total decimation of our public services & the N.H.S. to be savaged & the poor to get poorer.
ukip just a bunch of vile fuckers.

We all have our opinions on the election but saying anyone who votes UKIP are not very bright is beyond me,having said that in my opinion anyone who votes for any other party can't be very bright either.

At least with Labour you have a vague sense - right or wrong - that they'll at least try to defend the rights earned by whatever the working class is/was. It's so ambiguous.

The Tories want to eat you. UKIP want you to leave. Lib Dems just want to wank in the corner.

Anyone in a contested seat ought to go Labour; those in safe red ought to go Green.

Unless Nuclear Weapons give you a massive hard-on. In which case, apply for the next managerial vacancy at NUFC.

Stephen Hawkins votes labour, Katie Hopkins votes Tories, tells you everything you need to know.

You vote labour if you are not very bright.
They got us in this mess and Blair is milking the profits

ukrocks0007 - 7/5/2015 21:01

Katie Hopkins should be handed over to ISIS, fucking bitch she is!

Thats one video id watch, any chance they could add Piers Morgan/David Cameron into the mix.

Ted Heath won an election with the phrase: 'I will cut prices at a stroke'. Quite a few were not very bright in 1970