The Fulham match thread sponsored by the “mysterious case of the missing pope” | Vital Football

The Fulham match thread sponsored by the “mysterious case of the missing pope”

Hi folks, I'm perfectly ok, thanks to all of you. Just having a step back for a little bit
It says a lot about most people doesn't it, we all have differences of opinion & arguments some more vehement than others, and generally don't know each other from Adam. Underneath it all however I get the feeling that there was genuine concern from most as to your well being Pope, and it just shows that you were missed..

The game tomorrow is on Amazon Prime, for those that don't pay for Sky Sports but do like their parcels delivered quickly.

Better not be Ally McCoist like it is for the Arsenal FFs they’ve got Le Roi & Shearer & we have to listen to that boring hun ****. Must be the only thing involving any sort of football that hasn’t got Micah Richards though

Can't wait for tomorrow. First Forest Prem game since 1999, fish and chips on Fulham High St before the game, sitting the fucking home end, but next to the Forest pens. Hope I dont get stabbed if I cheer/shout inadvertently

Can't wait for tomorrow. First Forest Prem game since 1999, fish and chips on Fulham High St before the game, sitting the fucking home end, but next to the Forest pens. Hope I dont get stabbed if I cheer/shout inadvertently

Just watch out when their staff start getting their cutlery out they’ll stab you with the knife on the outside first.