The Forum | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Forum

When I first came on here OL claimed I was a multiple poster (I wasn't). He then claimed I was CM (I'm not). He then invented a story about a post he claims to have seen (but he couldn't reproduce or quote it) in which I admitted to being CM (again I'm not). The bloke's a proven liar who would probably lie about anything to try and prove his point......cue ICF chant!

Hey, don't tell me, let me guess, you're a long time reader and only recently decided to post?

:17:

Now were talking, beats the footie lets all have a full blown row.
might get the forum up and running again, don't believe in bans have a cease fire and let the forum renew itself Mark.
feck all else of much interest at present on or off the pitch.

The-realist67 - 10/9/2015 13:09

When I first came on here OL claimed I was a multiple poster (I wasn't). He then claimed I was CM (I'm not). He then invented a story about a post he claims to have seen (but he couldn't reproduce or quote it) in which I admitted to being CM (again I'm not). The bloke's a proven liar who would probably lie about anything to try and prove his point......cue ICF chant!

Fucking hell grow a pair and get over it. You do seem to have rather a lot of knowledge about OL for someone who registered only about 18 months ago.

BlackBob - 10/9/2015 18:52

Now were talking, beats the footie lets all have a full blown row.
might get the forum up and running again, don't believe in bans have a cease fire and let the forum renew itself Mark.
feck all else of much interest at present on or off the pitch.

There's been no-one banned for ages anyway. All I basically did was delete the 'cache' of inactive accounts to save on space and most of the names in there id never heard of anyway or they would have been reinvented as someone else who has kept their nose clean, so to speak.

As I mentioned years ago, the role of a mod is obselete now as we're all liable for what we produce on the screen and we're ruled by the world police.

Apart from that, you're spot on Bob

Toon_NoMatterWot - 10/9/2015 20:30

billycasper - 10/9/2015 20:25

I reckon it's considerably less than a "long time" or "ages"

Why?

and also, how do you measure a 'long time' or 'ages' as being considerably less than what the words mean?

Hence my enquiry as to your definition of "long time" and "ages"

billycasper - 10/9/2015 20:34

Toon_NoMatterWot - 10/9/2015 20:30

billycasper - 10/9/2015 20:25

I reckon it's considerably less than a "long time" or "ages"

Why?

and also, how do you measure a 'long time' or 'ages' as being considerably less than what the words mean?

Hence my enquiry as to your definition of "long time" and "ages"

Obviously since yours, which slipped my mind although last time I checked you weren't banned, so it must have been a limited time rather than a permanent. So not my fault if you created a new 'persona'

The bans I was talking of lifting were ones which had been in place for ages as in years and even then, it was just a lifting of name bans.

On a sidenote, you can go in the 'VIP' now. :35:

billycasper - 10/9/2015 20:49

I could from day one, when you found out I could, you banned me. ,Not my fault.

because your name wasn't on the list and it was a breach of the site security at the time.

There'll have been other reasons but I neither care or ever hold grudges. Can't even be arsed to check back.