The Ezri Konsa Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Ezri Konsa Thread

Wolves fans were getting excited a couple of weeks ago when they thought he was going there. Cant say I remember him from our games against them, but most Brentford fans seem to rate him highly

Wolves fans were getting excited a couple of weeks ago when they thought he was going there. Cant say I remember him from our games against them, but most Brentford fans seem to rate him highly

The answer lies in how many did we score against them

I'm sure I posted yesterday, he's young, he's talented and he's got time to spend with JT.

Surely he can't fail.

Welcome Ezri.

Think they are picking the quotes they want to just to make a story. I checked out some of the Brentford forums before he signed and most thought he was a good young player. Think they were relieved he hadn't gone to Fulham who were sniffing around
No different from those comments about Jack to Spurs about him not having proven anything yet for 'that' money.

You can find anything on Twitter if you're looking for it.

Speaking to a Brentford fan today and he reckons Konsa is full of promise but reckons that he should be a squad player for the moment and would be surprised to see him bought as first choice.
So would i to be honest.

There's a lot going around online picking and choosing Brentford comments, his game time speaks volumes and the 'deserves his chance' dominates.

If the Engels rumours are true it's Mings and Engels for me and Konsa is bloody good backup. Depends on who impresses though - from what I know Konsa is better rated than Tuanzebe ever has been and DS threw Axel in - if Konsa gets the job done he'll get through in as well, even if signed as somebody for the future to develop.