The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 216 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack was only good for 20 minutes why doesn't Southgate say so , instead of making some bollocks up about wanting players who are good at 1 v 1's.

Not that the last bit applies to Jack anyway. You would bet your life on him with a 1 v 1

100% I have very little patience with bullshitters. I would have far more respect for Southgate and trust him more if he was just honest about things. If he doesn’t want to say something negative just avoid the question

I think some of you will be gutted if we win.

I want us to win but it's as if Southgate is saying to Jack that he needs to play for a top 4 team if he wants to get a start for England.

I hate the goofy useless fucker with a passion. Sir Den got it spot on by saying England are winning despite Southgate.

Get that, but it hardly sounds above suspicion coming hot on the heels of us knocking Germany out.

I could be wrong but the ref blueprint is already sorted irrespective of teams playing/ahead of teams progressing - the only alterations would be a ref bubble reffing their own country I guess.

It's just been blown up because we won in typical media fashion over here - UK refs had one of Germany's group games.

If Jack was only good for 20 minutes why doesn't Southgate say so , instead of making some bollocks up about wanting players who are good at 1 v 1's.

Not that the last bit applies to Jack anyway. You would bet your life on him with a 1 v 1
It can only be that he is the only player we have that will come on and blitz a tired defence.
But agree, any other manager would build the team around him, and he probably will if Jack gets a move north.

God the pundits talk rubbish!! Rice and Phillips patrolling.

I agree. England have really stumbled their way through the competition so far. Those two make us hard to beat, which is probably the most important thing for Gareth, but also stifle our attacking momentum. I think we will win in another bore fest, but hope we find some sort of rhythm in our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.