The Erod Prediction League - Merged Threads | Page 34 | Vital Football

The Erod Prediction League - Merged Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a week off here and clearly missed some drama. In my best “schoolgirl in the playground” voice, can’t we all just agree to disagree?
Wasn’t impressed by the blue nose shiite, or offering-out a fellow poster a few weeks ago, but largely I find OVB entertaining and have come round to the view of his friend/nemesis (or possibly alter ego?) Northamptonvilla that OVB is definitely a Villa fan. Come on gents, there are other villa forums but this is significantly the best imho; let's keep it that way

I’ve had a week off here and clearly missed some drama. In my best “schoolgirl in the playground” voice, can’t we all just agree to disagree?
Wasn’t impressed by the blue nose shiite, or offering-out a fellow poster a few weeks ago, but largely I find OVB entertaining and have come round to the view of his friend/nemesis (or possibly alter ego?) Northamptonvilla that OVB is definitely a Villa fan. Come on gents, there are other villa forums but this is significantly the best imho; let's keep it that way
The fella would have had a long wait?

WIN:

Ricardomeister2: Villa 1-0 Brighton
wittonite: Villa 1-0 Brighton
MollyCruyff: Aston Villa 1-0 BHA
Ricardomeister2: Villa 1-0 Brighton

Dumble: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Old Trinity Villan: Aston Villa 2-0 BHA
Langoe 66: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Platt-itudes : A.Villa 2-0 Brighton
Oulu Villan (Fin): Aston Villa 2 - 0 Brighton
northamptonvillan: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton and Hove Albion

The Fear: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
col8:- Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Ironside: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
tmg513: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
VillaRosie: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
Fulford: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
1958Villan: Aston Villa 2 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Stephen Jay Hawkings: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Danvilla2 Villa 2-1 BHA
Xchurch Villa Aston Villa 2-1 BHA

McParlandTheGreat: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton
LORD RON SAUNDERS Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
Deanovilla: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton

POL : Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton HA
JuanPabloAngel: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
Wicked Messenger: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
sirdennis: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
WoodyAVFC: Villa 3-1 BHA
NI Villan :Villa 3-1 Brighton
TheQ: Villa 3-1 The Seagulls

Silhillvilla: Aston Villa 4-0 Brighton
BodyBütter Villa 4 - 0 Brighton

Onlyteaminthemids: Villa 4 - 2 Brighton

DRAW:

garygaryshaw: Villa 1-1 Brighton
AMS78 : Villa 1 - 1 Brighton

Beovilla: Aston Villa 2-2 Brighton

LOSE:

And yet I have 1800 likes off 2300 posts so I would say the majority of my input in constructive and we’ll received, just not by you. All I have pointed out is that some people get pulled up for indiscretions, take the way you went to task on me for the drink driving joke whilst laughing along at date rape joke which was also clearly a joke.

I know you care not a word for any criticism levelled by me or anything else, I get it, but it doesn’t stop me being right.

The Private Message to JPA was in jest, I would have thought you would have picked that up when you read it. It was a private message by the way, do you read all of them?

I held my hands up with the blues avatar and and I apologised for that but a lot of the other stuff I’ll be pulled up on it’s just opinion or my sense of humour that you have wrongly interpreted because it is me that has posted it as demonstrated in the example aboveThe fact that I’ve stopped winding people up as I promised Is overlooked and it is quite clear whatever I say is by default is wrong in your opinion.

I’m sure this will all be water under the bridge anyway when you make me admin in a few months time and we’ll share a joke about it

Wind up in here. Wind up to alert team member who kindly gives me his valuable time to help. And then accusing me of reading people's private messages, putting my integrity and the integrity of the site in question. Having already had assurances this passive aggressive nonsense would stop. The drink driving crap got 3 alerts, not one by me. I just act on them. But that is my fault as well. It is all me wrong. Not having it, not having the forum spoiled and not having myself or alert team members coming on here to be wound up. If we want that, we'll go onto facebook and twitter.

Slagging us off in this thread, one that JPA and me spend a lot of time doing to add up points etc, because you want to be clever, and saying to another member if you give a flying fuck about the prizes. Lovely stuff. And you think you aren't a wind up merchant.

Had enough, my experience of doing this for 20 years, is users like you never relent, you'll keep on prodding. You gave me your word, instead of showing a bit of respect and thanks, you've not kept to it. Not having it. Nor are the other alert team. This is the way that forums start to split, get angry and don't stay the mostly friendly place this forum has always been.

Folks

The rules are the rules. It might look fussy, but it is what it is. It takes a fair amount of time doing this prediction league, so no reason why members can't help us by setting it out exactly as asked.

Username: Man City 1-2 Aston Villa

Not

Man City 1-2 Aston Villa

Not

Username: Man City 1 Aston Villa 2 (that's not how people put scores!)

Win:

sirdennis: Manchester City 1-8 Aston Villa

Draw:

Lose:

The Fear: Manchester City 4-0 Aston Villa

Win:

sirdennis: Manchester City 1-8 Aston Villa

Draw:

Wicked Messenger: Manchester City 3-3 Aston Villa

Lose:

The Fear: Manchester City 4-0 Aston Villa

Status