NI Villan :Villa 3-1 Brighton

Silhillvilla: Aston Villa 4-0 Brighton
BodyBütter Villa 4 - 0 Brighton

DRAW:

garygaryshaw: Villa 1-1 Brighton

Beovilla: Aston Villa 2-2 Brighton

LOSE:

Onlyteaminthemids: Villa 4 Brighton 2
For some reason your prediction is incorrect. This has only come about either last week or so if you check back many people have put your kind of scoreline down (admin included) in the same order and been allowed but apparently not so now. As you are quite near the top and if you give a flying fuck about the prizes you might want to re-address your prediction in the “correct and proper format” ?

For some reason your prediction is incorrect. This has only come about either last week or so if you check back many people have put your kind of scoreline down (admin included) in the same order and been allowed but apparently not so now. As you are quite near the top and if you give a flying fuck about the prizes you might want to re-address your prediction in the “correct and proper format” ?

Cheers OVB

I have problems with authority, reading instructions, and of course, everyday life! UTFV

WIN:

wittonite: Villa 1-0 Brighton
MollyCruyff: Aston Villa 1-0 BHA

Dumble: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Old Trinity Villan: Aston Villa 2-0 BHA
Langoe 66: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Platt-itudes : A.Villa 2-0 Brighton

The Fear: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
col8:- Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Ironside: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
tmg513: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
VillaRosie: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
Fulford: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
1958Villan: Aston Villa 2 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Stephen Jay Hawkings: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Danvilla2 Villa 2-1 BHA
Xchurch Villa Aston Villa 2-1 BHA

McParlandTheGreat: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton
LORD RON SAUNDERS Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
Deanovilla: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton

POL : Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton HA
JuanPabloAngel: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
Wicked Messenger: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
sirdennis: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
WoodyAVFC: Villa 3-1 BHA

Onlyteaminthemids: Villa 4 - 2 Brighton

DRAW:

LOSE:

Thanks for your ongoing concern in this thread OVB, much appreciated and I'm sure onlyteaminthemids is relieved too.

WIN:

wittonite: Villa 1-0 Brighton
MollyCruyff: Aston Villa 1-0 BHA

Dumble: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Old Trinity Villan: Aston Villa 2-0 BHA
Langoe 66: Aston Villa 2-0 Brighton HA
Platt-itudes : A.Villa 2-0 Brighton
Oulu Villan (Fin): Aston Villa 2 - 0 Brighton

The Fear: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
col8:- Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Ironside: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
tmg513: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
VillaRosie: Aston Villa 2-1 BHA
Fulford: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
1958Villan: Aston Villa 2 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Stephen Jay Hawkings: Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
Danvilla2 Villa 2-1 BHA
Xchurch Villa Aston Villa 2-1 BHA

McParlandTheGreat: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton
LORD RON SAUNDERS Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
Deanovilla: Aston Villa 3-0 Brighton

POL : Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton HA
JuanPabloAngel: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
Wicked Messenger: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton
sirdennis: Aston Villa 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
WoodyAVFC: Villa 3-1 BHA

Onlyteaminthemids: Villa 4 - 2 Brighton

DRAW:

LOSE:

You have a chip on both shoulders. You have been a wind up merchant, you even went so far as to have a blues avatar, not something anyone else on this site would do. Your input, passive aggressive bullshit and this sort of nonsense is not wanted, asked for or required.

If you don't like the rules of this prediction league, stay out. If you don't like how I run the site, (and wasting one of my unpaid alert team members time by pm telling him he shouldn't have helped another user with a - was sad and pathetic) then find another.

You've been banned once, I shouldn't have let you back on, as you are obviously only here to antagonise. No other members have moaned about us wanting the prediction league done as we have always asked, or spat their dummies out of their prams, they've just done as requested.

I don't have the time or patience for you whatsoever. So you can make up your mind, be a constructive member or just don't bother coming on at all.

You have a chip on both shoulders. You have been a wind up merchant, you even went so far as to have a blues avatar, not something anyone else on this site would do. Your input, passive aggressive bullshit and this sort of nonsense is not wanted, asked for or required.

If you don't like the rules of this prediction league, stay out. If you don't like how I run the site, (and wasting one of my unpaid alert team members time by pm telling him he shouldn't have helped another user with a - was sad and pathetic) then find another.

You've been banned once, I shouldn't have let you back on, as you are obviously only here to antagonise. No other members have moaned about us wanting the prediction league done as we have always asked, or spat their dummies out of their prams, they've just done as requested.

I don't have the time or patience for you whatsoever. So you can make up your mind, be a constructive member or just don't bother coming on at all.

And yet I have 1800 likes off 2300 posts so I would say the majority of my input in constructive and we’ll received, just not by you. All I have pointed out is that some people get pulled up for indiscretions, take the way you went to task on me for the drink driving joke whilst laughing along at date rape joke which was also clearly a joke.

I know you care not a word for any criticism levelled by me or anything else, I get it, but it doesn’t stop me being right.

The Private Message to JPA was in jest, I would have thought you would have picked that up when you read it. It was a private message by the way, do you read all of them?

I held my hands up with the blues avatar and and I apologised for that but a lot of the other stuff I’ll be pulled up on it’s just opinion or my sense of humour that you have wrongly interpreted because it is me that has posted it as demonstrated in the example aboveThe fact that I’ve stopped winding people up as I promised Is overlooked and it is quite clear whatever I say is by default is wrong in your opinion.

I’m sure this will all be water under the bridge anyway when you make me admin in a few months time and we’ll share a joke about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.