The Corona Poll | Vital Football

The Corona Poll

Would all the death and disruption be worth it if Liverpool don't win the title?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure we could stomach the cost of the 2000 public inquiries that would follow mate.

It would be hysterical, but I can't see how they can't be crowned as like or lump it, they've earned it - dodgy VAR and referee decisions aside.

I'm not sure we could stomach the cost of the 2000 public inquiries that would follow mate.

It would be hysterical, but I can't see how they can't be crowned as like or lump it, they've earned it - dodgy VAR and referee decisions aside.

I'm not with you mate, does that mean every top team in every league is crowned champions? Ah yes you're beloved Leeds , I get your thinking now :shake:

If the leagues abandoned then that should be that. No token gestures. I'm sure the man City lawyers would be straight on that claiming they could still mathematically win it.

I only see 2 options.

Find a way to finish the season (and I don't see how they can).

Or scrap the lot.

My guess is they'll go average points to find a conclusion, but I have no idea where that leaves us.

I'm not with you mate, does that mean every top team in every league is crowned champions? Ah yes you're beloved Leeds , I get your thinking now :shake:

LOL

Liverpool and Celtic have a big enough advantage you can't argue with.

Leeds/WBA don't.

As above, although it'd be hysterical for Liverpool, the other way of looking at it is they finally win a title in a year where the season was cancelled.

That might hurt more lol

Cancel the season. Period. Awful shame for L'pool, I feel really sorry for them. Really. Gives them an incentive to do it again next year though, and they'll still be European champions (if the Champions League is cancelled).
Torn both ways Supermac. Some experts arguing that the crisis may continue well into the summer and mutation could lengthen the problem.Lawyers must be licking their lips.

My guess is they'll go average points to find a conclusion, but I have no idea where that leaves us.
It leaves us just where we are on a simple average or on predicted after 38 games. Now where is the calculation for Duckworth Lewis as that might provide a more favourable result. Obviously, this is a calculation based on paper, but football is not played on paper - at the last reckoning, we couldn't play on paper or grass :shake:
The only two changes are highlighted in yellow and Sheff Utd would overtake the Dingles and the Arse would leapfrog the Spuds - both would be acceptable to me as the Dingles would miss out Europa League and Levy would have to face a year without added income to pay for his White Elephant Lane stadium

table.jpg

Not worth one life to stop Liverpool winning it. However i would wet myself laughing if it happened. They may be the most successful team in liverpool. However their actions in furloughing their employees say it all. Everton have stated they will not do this. They are in a different league class wise.

Yup, Man City seem to be getting credit for being the first to publicly say no furlough - but I'm not sure of Everton's timing here. (Everton are actually a credit to community work in general but they might just PR it better?)