The Comedy Thread | Vital Football

The Comedy Thread

thefacehead

Vital Football Hero
Love comedy, all sorts, anyone got any good stand ups they like and links to shows?

Brendan Burns is funny, this is one of his shows -

https://youtu.be/CLbgGa7bxPQ

Saw him a few years ago in Newquay, don't think I have ever laughed as much in my life!!

My favouite comedian at the moment is Bill Burr.

He's just pure gold every time I see him, he's always great on chat shows like Conan too. Most of his full shows are on YouTube.

Others I love (dead and alive) are Louis C.K, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg, Dylan Moran, Stewart Lee, Steve Hughes, Jim Jeffries, Jerry Seinfeld, Todd Barry and others I can't think of right now

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 23/9/2015 20:36

My favouite comedian at the moment is Bill Burr.

He's just pure gold every time I see him, he's always great on chat shows like Conan too. Most of his full shows are on YouTube.

Others I love (dead and alive) are Louis C.K, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg, Dylan Moran, Stewart Lee, Steve Hughes, Jim Jeffries, Jerry Seinfeld, Todd Barry and others I can't think of right now

Love Steve Hughes, fucking hilarious, George Carlin AKA Rufus from Bill and Ted is (was) also amazeballs.

Watched that Brendan Burns show there, great stuff, intelligent offensiveness, just what I like, I'll be checking out more of his stuff for sure.