The Championship Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Thought the 'must win' comment was another joke but looking at the table, maybe not.

Great chance to get ourselves right up the table. In previous seasons has seemed as if we are going through the motions at places like charlton and it will be interesting to see levels of hunger in the players and will to win.

Imo will be another good early indicator. Charlton have their tails up, hopefully we can leave them with it between their legs!

Thought the 'must win' comment was another joke but looking at the table, maybe not.

Great chance to get ourselves right up the table. In previous seasons has seemed as if we are going through the motions at places like charlton and it will be interesting to see levels of hunger in the players and will to win.

Imo will be another good early indicator. Charlton have their tails up, hopefully we can leave them with it between their legs!

Last night, at 2-0 up, Mansfield were actually top of the League two live table. They then let three goals in, and ended up thirteenth !

I have a feeling that if we remain in touch of the top 6, by Christmas, we will be making the play offs BUT not get promoted...next year will be the year ...when we will have a new stand ...

I have a feeling that if we remain in touch of the top 6, by Christmas, we will be making the play offs BUT not get promoted...next year will be the year ...when we will have a new stand ...

Bugger that malta, lets have it ready for our first season back!

Dunno why im so positive just feeling like we are finally doing something different and therefore we might get a different result this year.

No doubt footie will make a fool out of me yet again

You’ll have to wait until season 2022/23 to be sat in the revised stadium. Hopefully back in PL before then.