The Brolly Walley. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Brolly Walley.

Not sure when Schteve will get sacked but I will be gobsmacked if QPR aren’t relegated this season.

What goes round!!!
Had the league acted sooner and dished out their punishment at that time instead of sitting back sh!t!ing themselves because of a counter law suite then feelings might have been different but as it is - Fcuk Em' :wave:

Rowett has this unfortunate trait of coming across as a bit of a know it all but has actually achieved very little success so far in his career. That makes him instantly dislikable to me. But, IIRC it took him a while to get the sheep going when he arrived there.

Stoke'll be fine this season. They just have to get their heads down and soldier on.

The Stoke City hierarchy would have been looking to bounce back straight away but we all know it doesn't work like that and from our own experiences this is a very - very hard league to get out off.

Will Stoke have the patience with a manager to get them through this transition period or do they follow the footsteps of Forest and many other Championship clubs who will sack their managers off every few months until the hopefully get it right?

My own opinion - I think Rowett will be gone by Christmas.

The Stoke City hierarchy would have been looking to bounce back straight away but we all know it doesn't work like that and from our own experiences this is a very - very hard league to get out off.

Will Stoke have the patience with a manager to get them through this transition period or do they follow the footsteps of Forest and many other Championship clubs who will sack their managers off every few months until the hopefully get it right?

My own opinion - I think Rowett will be gone by Christmas.

I actually think they'll stick with him and to be honest I think that's the right thing to do. He might be a bit of arse but I do expect he's got it in him to get them promoted. They've got so many good players there, that they have to improve at some point. Having said that, I did pick up the other week him criticising his players in public and if he's done that and pissed them all off then player power may take over which only ends one way.

To only win one game from 5 is unacceptable.....oh! To be fair he has brought in 2 quality strikers in Hamed and Wells so can see them accumulating a few more points now.