The Brolly Walley. | Vital Football

The Brolly Walley.

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
The curse of the Brolly Wally turns up at Loftus Road.

Anyone seen the odds for the first championship manager for the high jump?

Having asked that, you probably couldn't get odds on Wally.

Don’t think it’ll be fat Frank as mad Mel won’t want the negative press of sacking a high profile new manager after only a few weeks.

He's lost two games from.a tough start for goodness sake.

Nigel Adkins at Hull is already answering questions about his future. Paul Hurst at Ipswich has had a bad start and if they hang near the bottom they may sack him.

Daniel Farke at Norwich has one point from three games which will not be acceptable if that form carries on. Wednesday will be getting twitchy if they lose again today as well

Nigel Adkins at Hull is already answering questions about his future. Paul Hurst at Ipswich has had a bad start and if they hang near the bottom they may sack him.

Daniel Farke at Norwich has one point from three games which will not be acceptable if that form carries on. Wednesday will be getting twitchy if they lose again today as well

let's hope he keeps up the good work and makes it 3 in 3. I think the first one will go in october

My Post:- Lampard's odds must be getting slashed after every match now.

It was a throw away comment more in hope than judgement and mainly because he's in charge of the Shaggers.

Having said that - I do like Frankie L - Why did he have to join that frigging crew?

Always makes be laugh, the brolly criticism.

Many things are wrong with Steve McClaren, the failed England campaign, the Dutch accent, he's failed appointments at Forest/Derby/Newcastle.

But no, what do we criticise him for? Using an umbrella in the rain. It's fuckin retarded.

I like the little island of hair at the front of his head, that is undergoing some kind of continental drift, as if it is desperate to dissociate from him.

And the Dutch accent.

And the multiple failures.

I like mcclaren - thought he carried himself excellently while at Derby from a forest point of view. Would have been easy to slag us when he beat his former club 5-0 who he did poorly with but was classy with his comments about our injury situation and his quote "it was a privilege to manage us and I wasn't good enough". He resigned with no compo. I've never really understood the dislike for him to be honest.

I like mcclaren - thought he carried himself excellently while at Derby from a forest point of view. Would have been easy to slag us when he beat his former club 5-0 who he did poorly with but was classy with his comments about our injury situation and his quote "it was a privilege to manage us and I wasn't good enough". He resigned with no compo. I've never really understood the dislike for him to be honest.

I agree with you on that. Easily the most fair minded of Derby managers towards us.

I don't dislike him per se, but I do have some resentment in terms of how appallingly prepared he was for the job.

He was well and truly shafted by the board at the time in fairness, but the signings he did make were dire and he was absolutely clueless about this division. He admitted himself that he hadn't prepared properly and that is just poor IMO

Yeah I remember he expected to take the villa job at the time and he didn't end up getting it so I think he literally just ended up at us without much thought. I think he drastically changed his style in terms of play and signings when he arrived at Derby, which is why for a large period, it worked really well with them.