The Birmingham to Fazeley canal loch monster | Vital Football

The Birmingham to Fazeley canal loch monster

lewis1980

Vital Squad Member
Ok so the title is a little laboured but the Scots have Loch Ness and now the Brummies have the Birmingham to Fazeley canal.........

Not fake.. You can see muscle definition in the leg and breast. Not something you could associate with a 1960 costume even Hollywood couldn't produce at the time.

Seemed happy enough but sad that someone just chucked it in the canal. And it's lonely i bet :(

RSPCA seem to think it's perfectly fine living there though.

Just hope that the canal doesn't become awash with tourists looking for the elusive beast of Birmingham.

Yes. I think it's a terrapin or turtle but can't make out the species either. It came a little closer but unfortunately i couldn't get a clearer snap.

And i've tried to identify the species, i've looked at hundreds of photos - i get obsessive live that.

Recorded on Arc-trust.org so hopefully someone with better knowledge about these things will let me know

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 3/7/2017 07:26

The bloke she made it has confessed. Case closed.

I've seen his reconstruction. It's laughable. Another jealous attention seeking plonker.

Don't hijack another thread, Was.

Lewis, that will probably be fine. They can survive in most water environments. Good spot, though. Not easy to see.

Well it has obviously escaped through a crack in the earth's crust from the subterranean world that exists FACT. This is undeniable proof. Explain that away scientists!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 3/7/2017 10:13

Don't hijack another thread, Was.

Lewis, that will probably be fine. They can survive in most water environments. Good spot, though. Not easy to see.

I didn't post the Bigfoot photo!

Regarding the turtle, I've seen a few in Sutton park. Probably ex pets but hardy things and better off in a canal than I fish tank

I am not turtley convinced by this story.

I am however totally convinced that there is no Loch Ness monster, Yeti, aliens, queen being a lizard and people living in the centre of the earth.

I have however met an Oompa Loompa.

Melon Donkey - 3/7/2017 11:27

I am however totally convinced that there is no Loch Ness monster, Yeti, aliens, queen being a lizard and people living in the centre of the earth.

I noticed you never mentioned the Sasquatch, moving back to the original thread.....

People will be shelling out looking for the Turtles Head.

Was a little worried it couldn't get out. The loch it was in doesn't seem to have an embankment to climb out if it fancied it. I don't think they're fully equatic like sea turtles but I've never owned one.

Anyway, the RSPCA seem to think it's fine and not causing the native wildlife harm so as long as no one else noticed it, it should be fine and live a decent (but celibate) life.

May go and visit to make sure it's ok though. I'll have to see what they eat.

Lewis take it a cheese sandwich and a bottle of pop. That's what we used to take to the cut when we were kids.

Nah. Cheese is the devil's food. May have a pasty and a packet of tangy toms knocking around.

Given that Fred (I've named it) is a brummie or at least seeing the sites - I think it should be a Midland delicacy - pork scratchings and sterra milk.

col8 - 3/7/2017 12:11

Melon Donkey - 3/7/2017 11:27

I noticed you never mentioned the Sasquatch, moving back to the original thread.....

People will be shelling out looking for the Turtles Head.

Because I believe in Sasquatch. He must exist, he is on Vital villa.