The Best TV Comedy Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Best TV Comedy Thread

Reading the posts above I was just about to mention PK but you beat me to it.
He did 16 successive nights at the Manchester arena and there wasn't a hotel room availabe on any night- great for business
When I went to work at BWFC it was around the time that Peter Kay was talking about living in Bolton - "It's the only place I know where they still look up at the sky and say 'is it a plane?'"
Little did I know that he wasn't kidding:eek:

He later had his wedding at the (then ) Reebok.
It'd be good to see him back working again. Nobody seems to know exactly why he's not resumed. Some have inferred that it's health issues...him or a family member while others say he's just taking time out to be with his family.

It'd be good to see him back working again. Nobody seems to know exactly why he's not resumed. Some have inferred that it's health issues...him or a family member while others say he's just taking time out to be with his family.
It's gone on for a long time now and been kept under wraps.Don't know if my memory is playing tricks but I'm sure he was on TV a couple of months ago. Only article I've seen says he is writing his memoirs and 'priorities have changed since becoming a father'