The BBC and wuss brigade. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The BBC and wuss brigade.

I think all Vital BLADES regulars no i don't like the Tories but having to say sorry over this is BALL AX of the highest order in my opinion. UTB

Anyone would think just saying 'no' and refusing to pander to the woke mobs and the scared, over sensitive spastics is physically impossible..... it simply never seems to happen.

If only.

If they took such a stance I'd find a way to attend games again.

Won't happen though, as long as King Sir Didsy is here.

Surely Racial Equality must have happened by now..? Thats the funny thing about all these 'I'm against's...'.

I'm against racism. Yes we all are
I'm against poverty. No-one is 'for' poverty
I'm against violence to women. Did you really take the time to make a placard to say that?

I saw an advert for a rally featuring some Unite Union guy and three black former players. The object...'to stamp out racism'. No need to ask who is doing the stamping.

Well, time and co-operation, and understanding, and mutual respect is how you get rid of racism or for that matter any kind of discrimination. Its essentially what we've been doing for ever. Most importantly, we just have to get on, amicably. I dont want to be guilt tripped into the latest social theory from another wobble head. Racism has never been part of our culture or laws. It would be great if we could just get on with each other like we used to. 150 years ago it was the Irish, or the Jews, now they are a totally integrated part of our community. Strangely enough so are the Kenyan and Ugandan Asians who arrived after Windrush. If you keep picking the scab, the wound will never heal...

Surely Racial Equality must have happened by now..? Thats the funny thing about all these 'I'm against's...'.

I'm against violence to women. Did you really take the time to make a placard to say that?

I saw an advert for a rally featuring some Unite Union guy and three black former players. The object...'to stamp out racism'. No need to ask who is doing the stamping.

Well, time and co-operation, and understanding, and mutual respect is how you get rid of racism or for that matter any kind of discrimination. Its essentially what we've been doing for ever. Most importantly, we just have to get on, amicably. I dont want to be guilt tripped into the latest social theory from another wobble head. Racism has never been part of our culture or laws. It would be great if we could just get on with each other like we used to. 150 years ago it was the Irish, or the Jews, now they are a totally integrated part of our community. Strangely enough so are the Kenyan and Ugandan Asians who arrived after Windrush. If you keep picking the scab, the wound will never heal...

Yes but don't you know us privaliged white heterosexual bastards force them not to climb the ladder as the Kenyans, Ugandan Asians, Yemenis and every other ethnic group has spectacularly succeeded in doing.

It's not just ridding the world of racism that's the aim though.In fact that's almost secondary.

It's about making those accused of such transgressions, rightly or wrongly, whether or not they have actually been racist, apologise just in case they were guilty because, inherently, if you are Caucasian, you are, ipso facto, a racist.

Proof, examples are irrelevant because , in those accusing all and sundry af being racist, REGARDLESS OF THE EVIDENCE, by existing, you just must be.
Then there's the question of guilt, responsibility for something that happened generations before , that you could not possibly have affected,needing reparation, compensation and a period of black rule/supremacy just to balance the books- and that contradicts the stated desire to live s equals There's no desire to live equally and amicably, it's a war where one side has to win and the other lose and objectivity, rational thought and a bit of give and take are alien concepts in this 'war'

The tokenism of Tony BLIAR apologising for slavery was the 1st chink in the wall, a ridiculous, meaningless gesture that served only to satisfy his massive ego. Since 'racism' was given that tacit acceptance and 'proof' of white guilt and culpability then issues have escalated to a point where to live on this planet as a whiteman proves your guilt- and the woke, celebrity, meme, cabal queue up to show their worthiness by 'feeing the pain' and apologising for they know not what but it satisfies their desire to be so 'right on', so aware, so guilt ridden.

Last edited:
It's not just ridding the world of racism that's the aim though.In fact that's almost secondary.

It's about making those accused of such transgressions, rightly or wrongly, whether or not they have actually been racist, apologise just in case they were guilty because, inherently, if you are Caucasian, you are, ipso facto, a racist.

Proof, examples are irrelevant because , in those accusing all and sundry af being racist, REGARDLESS OF THE EVIDENCE, by existing, you just must be.
Then there's the question of guilt, responsibility for something that happened generations before , that you could not possibly have affected,needing reparation, compensation and a period of black rule/supremacy just to balance the books- and that contradicts the stated desire to live s equals There's no desire to live equally and amicably, it's a war where one side has to win and the other lose and objectivity, rational thought and a bit of give and take are alien concepts in this 'war'

The tokenism of Tony BLIAR apologising for slavery was the 1st chink in the wall, a ridiculous, meaningless gesture that served only to satisfy his massive ego. Since 'racism' was given that tacit acceptance and 'proof' of white guilt and culpability then issues have escalated to a point where to live on this planet as a whiteman proves your guilt- and the woke, celebrity, meme, cabal queue up to show their worthiness by 'feeing the pain' and apologising for they know not what but it satisfies their desire to be so 'right on', so aware, so guilt ridden.

Couldn't agree more TT - all of this is driven by the media - and I struggle to understand what their motivation is

Not a dig at the BBC, just another example of the dangers sane people face on a daily basis.

This fruitloop wants locking up.
If she'd spouted this shit about BLM she would be.