The attacking 3? | Vital Football

The attacking 3?

N'Diaye Gibbs-White

Sharp

Has to be from now on???

The only problem with that is that Big Sander is a far, far more effective player when he plays on the right side of the front 3 - as we saw today.
It’s taken a long time for us to play him further forward, even though most of us simple fans were never convinced he could be a sitting MF or a “ratter” in MF like Flecky.
It’s a tricky one but, I’d be inclined to play all 3, but not necessarily from the start.

The only problem with that is that Big Sander is a far, far more effective player when he plays on the right side of the front 3 - as we saw today.
It’s taken a long time for us to play him further forward, even though most of us simple fans were never convinced he could be a sitting MF or a “ratter” in MF like Flecky.
It’s a tricky one but, I’d be inclined to play all 3, but not necessarily from the start.
He can play in that role but we didn't persist with him. Always my first name on the sheet.

It's a conundrum. Berge really needs to play, and in the role where he brings his A game. Biggles has got it absolutely spot on.
Billy isn't going to play 90 against QPR. Maybe he'll start on the bench again meaning we can go with the same as yesterday up top.

I'm also concerned about Ozzy at RWB. Only because he's left footed, no other reason. Maybe on Friday play Bash or the Croat there and the other at RCB and Ozzy at LWB in place of the very inefectual Enda.

The biggest concern I have is our utterly invisible non existant midfield when we turn ball over after 10 minutes of poitless toing and froing with f u cking bastard triangles. Cardiff were on our back 3 in a flash whilst Pointy and Jimmy were walking slowly back having been left for dead. Christ on a bike we should have signed Besic. Another Wilder f u ck up.

Last edited: