The All old T.V. Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The All old T.V. Thread

It `ain`t half hot mum,with that indian tea wallah with a snake belt wrapped around his turban and Lofty and the tall queer guy and Sargnt Major Saab.Loved it.

James06 - 17/9/2013 14:08

I was on Fun House

Good god this man is a legend i am truly not worthy :30:

Me and the rs still put it on challange tv and watch it when we can lol how cool was that show ay, did you win anything James?

ClivetheVillan - 17/9/2013 15:52

I was on Fun House

Me and the rs still put it on challange tv and watch it when we can lol how cool was that show ay, did you win anything James?

Selection of board games, scalectrix, bmx and an adventure weekend. As far as I'm aware I still have the record for the fun cart grand prix, with all tokens collected.

They pretty much forced us to give the board games to the losing pair though, as a sort of goodwill gesture.

I often wondered if that sort of thing went on off air after game shows Jim.I was on Challenge Anneka tarmacing the play ground at the Birmingham Childrens Hospital it was hard work but very rewarding when you seen them poor kids beaming from ear to ear.

James06 - 17/9/2013 16:33

ClivetheVillan - 17/9/2013 15:52

I was on Fun House

Selection of board games, scalectrix, bmx and an adventure weekend. As far as I'm aware I still have the record for the fun cart grand prix, with all tokens collected.

They pretty much forced us to give the board games to the losing pair though, as a sort of goodwill gesture.

:19: I luv how you put ''they pretty much forced us to give them the board games'' :19: Just imagined the look and feeling you gave them other kids you beat handing them games over tbh lol, but what a great load of stuff to win you experianced many a kids dreams James and i bet you don't even realise it :17: