The All New TV Thread | Page 325 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Watched series two of Game of Thrones yesterday and series one the day before.

I'm not particularly grabbed by it but it's also not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Watched series two of Game of Thrones yesterday and series one the day before.

I'm not particularly grabbed by it but it's also not as bad as I thought it'd be.
Yeah. Just finished season 2 this week . Not living up to the hype I have heard but watchable and will do the whole lot.

Seems a bit samey each episode.

Snidey people being snide, out of context sex scene then a decent character gets killed.

Yeah. Just finished season 2 this week . Not living up to the hype I have heard but watchable and will do the whole lot.

Seems a bit samey each episode.

Snidey people being snide, out of context sex scene then a decent character gets killed.

Thats what attracted me to the series...

Finally finished all 5 seasons of Love/Hate. Bloody loved it. One of those when you're just gutted when it comes to an end.

Been told Top Boy and Kin are good in a similar vane too so will try one of those next.

Finally finished all 5 seasons of Love/Hate. Bloody loved it. One of those when you're just gutted when it comes to an end.

Been told Top Boy and Kin are good in a similar vane too so will try one of those next.

There is Top Boy Summerhouse and Top Boy. You should watch Summerhouse first.

Watching Watford v Dirty Leeds, decent game and sometimes I miss the Championship cut and thrust.
In case anyone is interested Bamford is still a twat and Leeds players still try to con the ref.