The Alex Moreno Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Alex Moreno Thread

With Lenglet back we may see something similar to what we saw in pre-season with Mings and Torres with another CB and Cash attacking on the right. Switch the side we have our wingback/CB role.

Could be a positive for next year when Mings is back, but another change to a system that's had to change constantly this year.

Without Emery I'd be worried, but I think we'll have enough to get over the line in the Prem. Europe is another thing as you never know what'll happen in knock-outs and Lille are a good team.

With Lenglet back we may see something similar to what we saw in pre-season with Mings and Torres with another CB and Cash attacking on the right. Switch the side we have our wingback/CB role.

Could be a positive for next year when Mings is back, but another change to a system that's had to change constantly this year.

Without Emery I'd be worried, but I think we'll have enough to get over the line in the Prem. Europe is another thing as you never know what'll happen in knock-outs and Lille are a good team.
Mings was a LB prior to his conversion. Not sure he could still do it given his knees, but thought I'd open it out to discussion.