The Admas' family list | Vital Football

The Admas' family list

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So after Joe Royle said the family have drawn up a list I thought we could have a bit of fun:

So who might be with Norwich next year:

Who hopefully will be with Norwich next year:

and who won’t be with Norwich next year:

Oh and if it was to be 3 new players where do you think they would buy (GK - DEF - MID - ATT)

it depends of course whom we lose but 3 players could be about right,a centre back a ball playing midfielder and a striker are priorities and no cheap options !

We have a nice transfer budget plus the fees we get from any player wanting out - I'd say bloody go get Rhodes - the bloke knows where the net is as long as we play to his game and not do a Hughton.

Maybe we can employ his dad as head scout just to encourage young Jordan.

Well lets say Hooper - RvW leave that will leave us with Loza and BecCHio - I'd say add another two players to that (or maybe throw Young Morris in). If Bassong leaves then a new CB needed - If Olsson leaves a new left back needed - then add a ball winning midfielder. It really depends on who leaves, but my plan would be get new players in the shift the others out.

Also no news on Turner his contract runs out soon - is he going to just let it run down and leave?

I still say go for Sam Baldock ! But no-one will listen just like they didnt when I recommended Di Santo ! ! !

Oh .... And Binner Joe seems to be doing all the mouthing off about comings and goings . I thought NA was manager

cant find the link now where i saw it but mark wotte performance director with the scottish fa is in the frame for technical director
dutchman lots of managerial experience and was involved with southampton youth 5 years ago.
good call.

His first game with Southampton as manager was a 2-2 draw against Norwich.

He was only with them for a couple of months.

since 2000 he has had 9 different jobs - doesn't seem to settle at a club, but has been involved with the dutch youth team

Maybe if he came he could help us sign Ryan Gauld - bloody good young Scottish player and the same type of player as Wes.

Has the board decided to give up on a Head of Recruitment, Chief Scout and Director of Football (what ever the title is)? All seems to have just been forgotten.

Maybe they are waiting for World Cup to end to appoint Hoddle?

we seem to be managing to buy players without them.
Good point FCB I had forgotten about these crucial appointments

I was right about Simmonds. Seems odd it took this long to an ouch that current city staff member will be director or what ever. Ricky Martin going to have loads of jobs in that role a good appointment but again I feel a little like I did after Adams was announced.

Just need GK coach and u18 and we sorted.

Just thinking maybe bring Jordan Rhodes dad in as GK coach? He worked with joe royle at Ipswich and once had a spell with us on loan?

You never know.