The Accounts up to June 2021 are out | Vital Football

The Accounts up to June 2021 are out

mao tse tung

Vital Champions League
The accounts have been posted; unfortunately they tell us very little other than we are safe from a P & S perspective.

Turnover is around 10m down on what it usually would be.

Losses are slightly down on the last accounts.

EM has now written off a total of 70m in loans since purchasing the club

The cost of Covid on ticket sales was 6m

Wage spend down by 1m - the big drop should be in the next set of accounts which should reflect all of the players leaving and the wage cap.

The file with the accounts is too large to load up, but you can find a number of tweets explaining the situation in better detail:

Indeed.
I'm not sure why people would be putting this kind of rubbish out there.
I have no idea about this stuff to be fair, but I assume there's not some kind of hidden financial disaster awaiting us so I don't know what the idea behind this video was.
Just out of date club signaled a change with Danes appointment expect wages to be significantly down by end of this season .also it's recond we are 3 million inside p and s

I’m sure the FA Cup run will give us around £1m+ extra we weren’t expecting plus crowd money (we have played all games as a sell out at home!) plus TV money

The club (randz) made it clear early doors in interviews that financially we're sound and in control.
Since then we have heard that we can indeed clam back a big % of the covid lossses of reveune, added 6k to the previous average attendence, gone on a cup run generating revenue, expanded out global reach, cut the wage bill by a good % and improved individual players to the tune of tens of millions of pounds.

Make Murphy the Sherrif

Unlike previous regimes I am quite confident that the people in charge of the finances of the club are well on top of this, and won't let let us fall foul of the regulations

oh, what was Tyson doing in 96? Twas years before that when he was top dog.. the rape thing?