The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford FC - Carabao Cup | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford FC - Carabao Cup

Just looked at the predictor league table....Walth is the Manure of the table, started off slowly and now Top and challenging for the title. I of course am on my favourite number!
What you trying to say Greavsie, all are saying MU are getting favours to help, are you saying the same about Walt LOL! Mind top of the league and editor is there complicity here LOL!

Yes mate .
You can change scorers right up to kick off .
Two hours before kick off has always been the cut off time for score predictions. Ever since day one .
It stops people gaining an advantage by waiting for the teams to be announced , and also the stops the haggling of , “ I’m only three (or so ) minutes late .”..... when they know the selections .
Somebody like yourself , will predict three or fours days before the game . Others will always wait to the last minute.
Sometimes people post a prediction four minutes before kick off !
Unbelievable, I know , but it happens !!!!!

I will of course take work into consideration for evening games if somebody is late and let’s me know .
I’m not an Ogre .

Yes mate .
You can change scorers right up to kick off .
Two hours before kick off has always been the cut off time for score predictions. Ever since day one .
It stops people gaining an advantage by waiting for the teams to be announced , and also the stops the haggling of , “ I’m only three (or so ) minutes late .”..... when they know the selections .
Somebody like yourself , will predict three or fours days before the game . Others will always wait to the last minute.
Sometimes people post a prediction four minutes before kick off !
Unbelievable, I know , but it happens !!!!!

I will of course take work into consideration for evening games if somebody is late and let’s me know .
I’m not an Ogre .

No problem, I was referring to scorers. My mistake.