THANKS TO OUR OWNERS SWIFT ACTION | Vital Football

THANKS TO OUR OWNERS SWIFT ACTION

What we need is the Long term strategy to take us back to our Glory Days, so with the dead wood swept out of Our Club...its now Onwards & Upwards VTWD

Everything is being done to the master plan.

Stability at first - watching brief.
See how people perform in their tasks
Start the cull
Appoint DOF
Axe Manager and coaching staff

The timetable moved up on sacking Bruce, but I think it was all about this international break and review. I for one am impressed, no knee jerk reactions, just a methodical process and hopefully an upgrade in all departments.

Yep, think they will announce DOF before appointing a new manager personally, so we may have to wait a bit, but billionaires generally get their guy.
YES Indeed, the tough thing will be for us to try and be patient, as they roll out the long term strategy....HAVING BEEN STARVED OF SUCCESS FOR SO LONG

Everything is being done to the master plan.

Stability at first - watching brief.
See how people perform in their tasks
Start the cull
Appoint DOF
Axe Manager and coaching staff

The timetable moved up on sacking Bruce, but I think it was all about this international break and review. I for one am impressed, no knee jerk reactions, just a methodical process and hopefully an upgrade in all departments.
BANG ON MERD:agree:

Agree with the general point on the sacking but as far as the long term strategy goes the next phase is to get the right replacement. If they mess this up then they're going to look silly and hold the club back for another 2 - 3 years. The next manager has to improve us not only results wise but playing style too.

Agree with the general point on the sacking but as far as the long term strategy goes the next phase is to get the right replacement. If they mess this up then they're going to look silly and hold the club back for another 2 - 3 years. The next manager has to improve us not only results wise but playing style too.
Most Definitely (lets take comfort from the Billions they've made from getting it Right)