Thank God that's out of the way now and the football that matters can begin | Vital Football

Thank God that's out of the way now and the football that matters can begin

Completely agree with both Phil and Lancs.

However, the World Cup has had the wonderful benefit that there has been no mention of tennis and very little of f*ck*ng cricket.

I must admit I'm totally uninterested in the rest of the World Cup now. Won't be watching the 3rd place play off, what's the point. Does anyone ever remember who finishes 3rd or 4th? of course not.
Have no interest in the final either....bring on Accy!!

I must admit I'm totally uninterested in the rest of the World Cup now. Won't be watching the 3rd place play off, what's the point. Does anyone ever remember who finishes 3rd or 4th? of course not.
Have no interest in the final either....bring on Accy!!
Out of the countless reruns of the England 1990 World Cup performance that have been shown over the past few weeks, it is telling that none have shown any of the goals from our 2-1 3rd place playoff defeat to Italy.

Completely agree with both Phil and Lancs.

However, the World Cup has had the wonderful benefit that there has been no mention of tennis and very little of f*ck*ng cricket.

My one small conslation is that my cricket match on Sunday will now go ahead. I'm sure you're delighted for me and thought you'd want to know.
:-)