Tesco Trolley in Woodlands Cemetery 5/3/2019 at 4.30am | Vital Football

Tesco Trolley in Woodlands Cemetery 5/3/2019 at 4.30am

Kojaculation

Vital Reserves Team
Walking my dog this morning along the alleyway between the cemetery and the rail line ,I spotted a shopping trolley in the grave yard.
This was not far from where my parents are residents! This got me thinking as my mother always told me in after life she would try to contact me. Is she telling me they want some booze , ciggies and milk tray ?
Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Walking my dog this morning along the alleyway between the cemetery and the rail line ,I spotted a shopping trolley in the grave yard.
This was not far from where my parents are residents! This got me thinking as my mother always told me in after life she would try to contact me. Is she telling me they want some booze , ciggies and milk tray ?
Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Did you check to see if it was one with a £1 coin in it? Your mum is trying to tell you that you should invest the £1 and enjoy the fruit that it rewards. If it isn't the one with a £1 in it, she is helping you start a scrap metal business :-)

She could be telling you to ditch the takeaways and junk food and start eating fresh and healthy.