Teams you dislike the most and why. | Vital Football

Teams you dislike the most and why.

pvb1968

Vital 1st Team Regular
For me it's Liverpool, the whole media luvin and even today having to listen to mcmanaman and spit the dog, if they win the league this season it will spawn a new generation of glory hunters, the same as I saw in the 70s growing up in Erdington.

The team l dislike the most are the team l like the most .Aston villa . Why you may ask because l know they are going to fook up most of my weekends

For me it's Liverpool, the whole media luvin and even today having to listen to mcmanaman and spit the dog, if they win the league this season it will spawn a new generation of glory hunters, the same as I saw in the 70s growing up in Erdington.
Bang on the money. Also hate the victim mentality. Yes we all know about Hillsborough but they seem to take no blame for Hysell whatsoever

Also trying to copyright the allez allez song

In addition the it was a horrible place to go in the late 70s early 80s With both the scouse clubs turning out for you, blades flashed a plenty, the old bill with those long sticks and horses mixed in to a hotbed of racist behaviour

For me it’s Man U. Growing up nearly every kid in school was a Man U “fan”.

I live in Warwickshire so really you’d have thought there would be a split between the West Midlands teams and Cov, but no it was 90% Man U, with the rest Liverpool and then 2 or 3 villa (myself included). It was only me and my other villa mate who actually attended any football matches at all yet they were all “hardcore” united fans

Top of the list: Leeds. There was a nasty deep seated cynicism under Revie which reflected the man. It was echoed by the club as a whole, and to some extent still does. They currently enjoy a better manager than they deserve.

Down in London it's a toss up between Spurs and Arsenal. White Hart Lane was an unsmiling place to go to, a crowd who felt they had the right to win. Arsenal were smug, the "best team on earth" which they never were.

Never was that upset by 'pool, MU or MC. As teams. Liverpool fans are sh*t though.

Blue scum because they are scum
More than that I can’t stand glory chasers , I work in Leeds and on my desk in Leeds there’s 1 villa fan (me) and 3 Man U fans all from Leeds, I give them some right stick

Blue scum because they are scum
More than that I can’t stand glory chasers , I work in Leeds and on my desk in Leeds there’s 1 villa fan (me) and 3 Man U fans all from Leeds, I give them some right stick
Don't mind anyone club. The glory hunters will never have the deep feelings of loyalty, family history and shared love of a club like the Villa. I exclude from our contempt those who have a family history of supporting a so called glamour club. I recall back in big Ron's day,a baggies fan sneering at me for being a glory hunting Villa fan. With no small degree of smugness,l told him of my grandfather and father being villans,all my family,even my four sisters and a million cousins.l was able to tell him that l was born in Frederick road, Aston and that my son was a villan. Now l would tell him that' my son's son is a villa boy and a fifth generation villan. That passion against Everton can't be replicated without that depth of pride and love for our club. Plastics aplenty are in our game but give me a dyed in the wool baggie or small heathen rather than the plastic poseurs.

Yeah agreed mate , I maintain a tiny bit of respect for people who are loyal lifelong fans of where they live And don’t go for top 4 , still hate blues though ???

For me it’s Man U. Growing up nearly every kid in school was a Man U “fan”.

I live in Warwickshire so really you’d have thought there would be a split between the West Midlands teams and Cov, but no it was 90% Man U, with the rest Liverpool and then 2 or 3 villa (myself included). It was only me and my other villa mate who actually attended any football matches at all yet they were all “hardcore” united fans

Substitute Warwickshire for Tamworth and that's me. More Villa fans around though to be fair, a few blues and loads of man utd.

I dislike Spurs but these days, that's most just jealousy. The only club I really hate is the noses and that's only because they hate us so much. If they weren't so obsessed with us, we wouldn't even notice them.

No contest here!
I have an utter distaste for Small Heath that is way beyond my loathing of any other team.
If I was to pick a second it would be West Ham as their fans are horrible and they have ex Scum as the owners. Don't get me started on Karren Brady.......

Are we just doing English teams or can I mention my hatred for Lazio or the Lazis as I like to call them. Racist, fascist, dispicable football club.
Other than that you can throw in the Blose at no 1 and the Baggies at no 2.

For me it was Wimbledon of the 80s - jumped up bo!!ox of a club. Also they moved to Milton 'kin Keynes - WTF!!!!!

I can't say I despise any football club now (except Yanited of course) although I really don't like Watford, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and their ilk seen as "bigger" clubs. Yes they have been run much better than the likes of Villa, Leeds, Toon etc but just feel they are punching way above their weight and will get found out eventually......Really grinds my gears.

As for the blue noses and the stripey's, they never really register as competition so rarely give them a second thought.

I'm with Melon all the way, West Bromich Albion. Mainly because I was brought up that way, they were the competition. I know the modern crowd hate our city neighbours but, I've never seen them as competition, for anything. Since I've been supporting Villa, (see the name), city have had three players I'd have bought, Bertie Auld, Kenny Burns and Trevor Francis.