Team vs Wycombe | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team vs Wycombe

I can't say we didn't go for it at the end. Skipp and Rupp off meaning we had no real central midfielder

Idah's leg was trapped by the Wycombe player, which caused him to fall. the brush with the face (if that indeed was what it was) was misadventure caused by the entrapment of Idah's leg. Not a red card for Idah rather a yellow for Jacobsen. I also think he deserved a second yellow for bigging up the contact (all things green and yellow).

We need to develop more resilience, when things go against us. Have the two more experienced players not spent time together working things out?

The are signs of progression and I would expect our performances to improve as the team learns to play with more cohesion.

I think the Ref got the 3 points today...A shambolic performance, a clueless twat in my book.
I presume reds can still be appealed against!

I hope so. It should be recinded and a yellow given to the WW player
who fouled first and then cheated.
Even RN summariser ( Cooty ) said how WW were appealing constantly.

You could hear theyre bench and directors screaming for everything on tv, was embarrassing. Not a red but im questioning idahs football brain, senseless pen give away V rotherham when player going away from goal, and now this push on a players face, giving the crap ref a chance to send him off, and shooting from 35yards out.

Why does vrancic not look happy hardly smiles when he scores, when his team mates celebrate with him or when DF goes up to him after the game?

I'm not sure coote should be on the radio again. Takes him an age to say something. He was constantly being interrupted as he took ages to finish what he was saying.

Refs are so inconsistent. Look at the tackle by PNE player on Huddersfield player should have been red.

The Bournemouth tackle on Watford player should have been red but just yellow.

Idah shouldn't have pushed him but if he didn't he would have fallen on him.

Quest TV weren’t too kind to us .... they claimed WW should have had a pen after Gibsons tackle , they said it was right to send Idah off , and claimed Vrancric went over only too easily for the free kick

Why does vrancic not look happy hardly smiles when he scores, when his team mates celebrate with him or when DF goes up to him after the game?

I noticed that. Not too many happy faces. Some players walked away.
Cantwell looked delighted. He must still love Norwich