Team vs Wigan | Vital Football

Team vs Wigan

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
No new injuries - Tettey had a swollen knee and Cantwell was rested but both ready for tomorrow.

Marshall playing for u23s to get fit so will miss out.

on McLean and Hernandez:

Kenny is still not back in team training but Onel is making good progress in his individual rehab. We hope to have him back for the middle of next week, perhaps back for Stoke [next Saturday].

"He's been doing some interval running but now needs to work on change of direction and high-speed running and then obviously work with the ball.'

So McLean will be back probably for Stoke and Hernandez getting close too - Cantwell probably got some games left to play to try keep his place.

Also, DF said that Passlack is working hard and getting close to the first team:

'He is totally heading in the right direction. He has now started to make the squads for the Championship games and he is in my thoughts. It is surprising for him perhaps that we have seen the development of Max Aarons. No one could have seen the speed of that development and that is unlucky for Felix that Max can deliver on a consistent basis at such a young age. I am pretty sure if Max hadn’t delivered with this consistency Felix would have been involved in the league games much more. Although he was not so much involved I am pretty pleased with his development. He had a pretty tough last season on loan (at Hoffenheim) and for that reason we played him a lot in pre-season. He was one of the outfield players with the most minutes – perhaps too much football – but we got the feeling he needed to play because he wasn’t so involved last season.'

After tonight's 2 drawn games and bearing in mind Wigan are 2 points ahead of us, a win tomorrow means we would go up 4 places without any other scores having an effect on us.
So a win means a minimum of 8 th place but if forest and brentford fail to win it would be up to 6 th !! Derby and Sheff U would need to lose for us to go 4 th !!

Still sulking !

Right then , here we go for pre match beers and hopefully a good time and a win ! DONT let us down NCFC !! YELLOWS !!!!!

I would definitely like to give a Pukki / Rhodes partnership chance to develop.
I would too but I think this just flattens Pukki and doesn't help Rhodes as Pukki either drifts wide or drops deeper and then Rhodes is isolated and just isn't a lone forward.

Referee is an absolute disgrace - they should be down to 10 and we should have had a penalty - it was blatant!!

Have any of you chaps managed to get a live feed on that NCFC Fans Facebook page? I am confused with all this talk about passcodes?