Team Vs West Ham | Vital Football

Team Vs West Ham

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Right this is what I would go with guys and gals:

http://www.footyformation.com/team/view/slug/bdb

4-4-2

Drop Bassong and bring in R.Bennett
Bring in Redmond if fit - if not then Snodders.
Lets bloody play Becchio - I mean he can't be worse then our current bunch who can only score 1 goal and have 6 shots at goal.

I know that Hugh will not go with this but this is what I would go with.

Hugh will probably go with:

Ruddy - R.Martin - Turner - Bassong - Ollson - Pilks - Howson - Fer - Johnson - Elmander - Hooper.

Spot on with that team IMO Bears !

Hugh will play Hooper on his own up front and defend against a side with no strikers

I think Becchio should be given a go. He must wonder what the hell he is doing at this club. He will have a lot to prove and will want to make a point. However we all know that he won't get a look in. Bears to replace Hughton and then I may get free tickets. That OK Bears?

I'd go with this

Ruddy
Martin-Turner-Bennett-Olsson
Snodders-Howson-Fer-Pilks
Elmander-Hooper

I would put Redmond in but don't think he'll be fit. A real shame RVW isn't fit

Cheers guys.

Yes sminks I would let you have a free ticket or two.

The thing about that Olly is Elmander would just drop in behind Hooper and we would bloody end up with a 4-4-1-1 again - every time I have seen Elmander play he has either drifted to the attacking left/right or just slotted in behind the Forward.

Yip, I like it too. It sounds exciting with Pilks and Redmond on wings. Snoddy has buggered a few things up this season.

Probably concentrating too much on his pregnant lady!

That would be normal though I guess.

:grin:

Great site that for making team selections...

I also think this would work good too. Very strong on wings from box to box.

http://bit.ly/1ev4U1b

Was talking to my West Ham mate and he reckons if the Irons score first they will be able to defend their lead and win , but if we score first then we will win . 0-0 then !

Give youth a chance, will want to prove they can do better than the misfiring bunch Ch keeps picking at the moment, even when we dominate and have record numbers of chances we can't put the bloody ball in the net. Murphy knows where the back of the net is, let him start at the very least

I can't see us starting with 2 strikers purely for the reason that CH has not had 2 strikers on the pitch together all season.

I just don't want people to be fooled Hugh hasn't gone with 2 up top - Elmander will play behind Hooper.

I just think heads will drop if we can't put our chances away and that will play into WH hands and Hugh who can't motivate will just have no clue what to do -

get an early goal and hit them again please for my health

What actually happened was that two up front didn't work. We were dominated in the midfield until the second half, when our strikers played more as midfielders.

The one goal scored by a striker was a penalty. I am trying to recall if there were any shots from Hooper or Elmander that were on target. The other two goals were from midfielders.

Having said that and I am sure there will be dissenting voices, confidence was the key. That and the realisation that the ref was going to let most fouls go. We played better when we fouled better.

Also closing down the opposition helps.

I just want to be able to see Hooper and RvW up top together.