Team Vs wba | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team Vs wba

A deserved loss.
Sainz, what a moron, what was he thinking?
Barnes looks like he wears lead boots when he tries to move.
Hwang, I am sick of the sight of him, he is always offside and usually it isn't even close then when he throws his arms in the air like it is a hug misjusdice.
Idah, looking good and giving us an out ball so obviously had to be subbed off.

What a frustrating Nobody who us already on a yellow would argue withe ref unless they wanted new year off.

Should have just shut up. Fing twat.
Nobody who is already on a yellow would argue with the ref unless they wanted new year off.

Sainz is a complete tosser and IMO caused us the loss....he needs to be severely disciplined.....A fan who asked for a picture recently had his phone slapped out of his hand by the prick! And his behaviour to others whilst driving at the riverside retail park deserves him being prosecuted....A knob head to the fullest degree.
Nobody who is already on a yellow would argue with the ref unless they wanted new year off.

Sainz is a complete tosser and IMO caused us the loss....he needs to be severely disciplined.....A fan who asked for a picture recently had his phone slapped out of his hand by the prick! And his behaviour to others whilst driving at the riverside retail park deserves him being prosecuted....A knob head to the fullest degree.

These things have completely passed me by, what has he been doing?
It certainly sounds like the kind of player you don't want at the club.

Just to be on the safe side I’m gonna get my next new tee shirt from Sainsburys instead of risking my life at Matalan down Riverside

Saying that their guy elbowed him and hit him in the face earlier and got away with it

Barnes has lost it