Team Vs wba | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs wba

Sainz and DW lost that for us .

The fact we let in a goal 3 minutes into second half going 5 at the back shows how inept DW is.

We played 15 in 1st half and kept them out as we had an attacking outlet so wba didn't feel 100% confident....as soon as they see two central defenders coming on for two attacking players it's a message to say 'we surrender'

For me we should have taken Barnes off for say onel/placheta then and gone 4-4-1 and then had the outlet of Rowe, Idah and placheta/onel or if you wanted gone with Batth on for Barnes and moved McLean into central midfield and Batth into central defence an gone 4-3-2 or 4-3-1-1 with Rowe behind Idah. The way DW went was just a big mistake

A deserved loss.
Sainz, what a moron, what was he thinking?
Barnes looks like he wears lead boots when he tries to move.
Hwang, I am sick of the sight of him, he is always offside and usually it isn't even close then when he throws his arms in the air like it is a hug misjusdice.
Idah, looking good and giving us an out ball so obviously had to be subbed off.

What a frustrating game.

The fact we let in a goal 3 minutes into second half going 5 at the back shows how inept DW is.

Duffy annoyed me, he looked like he was just waiting for the ball to come to him instead of attacking it for the goal.

Our defenders look like they can't play football even the most simple passes or control looks beyond them.

A deserved loss.
Sainz, what a moron, what was he thinking?
Barnes looks like he wears lead boots when he tries to move.
Hwang, I am sick of the sight of him, he is always offside and usually it isn't even close then when he throws his arms in the air like it is a hug misjusdice.
Idah, looking good and giving us an out ball so obviously had to be subbed off.

What a frustrating game.
We have a lot of players who look to have lead boots.

Some fans......play Hwang from the start and also Barnes gets 45 rest so that's really good....What?

Millwall away a game I used to always go to...I don't know why horrible place.

Time for McLean to drop out of the side for me. Our midfield looks crap when he goes there and we have Hanley, Batth and Gibson all back.

DW told Hanley and Batth as soon as sainz went off that they were both coming on. DW gave up on the 33th minute

DW....

Sainz deserved red card.

Need to work on his discipline and he is still young and lots of space to improve. He has lots of topics in his game that he needs to learn from.

They were strong on the width and not tall so that's why went 5 at the back and three big men at the back and they'd tire so then wed get our golden chance to score. We were excellent today and I'm proud of what I saw today.

This was the moment we needed for Hanley to return. He looks to have come through the game fine and big step to him coming back.

Giannoulis has a fractured cheek but it's not complicated so back for Millwall maybe with a mask.

Funny how he says that and we concede from a cross and header (wasn't it a header).

RN guys already saying a point against Millwall would be so good.... Millwall have been dogshit.

RN saying Duffy and Hanley were so good today....no mention of Batth.

RN guys already saying a point against Millwall would be so good.... Millwall have been dogshit.

RN saying Duffy and Hanley were so good today....no mention of Batth.

The commentators were saying today that it would be a good point against a good West Brom team that are looking to go up.

Funny as last season we were told we had the best team in the league, a Premier League quality team no less and this summer we were told that the signing greatly improved this team. Yet here we are saying a point would have been good with West Brom and Millwall.

The commentators were saying today that it would be a good point against a good West Brom team that are looking to go up.

Funny as last season we were told we had the best team in the league, a Premier League quality team no less and this summer we were told that the signing greatly improved this team. Yet here we are saying a point would have been good with West Brom and Millwall.
Exactly.

Saying if we can grab a point at Millwall that be great.

Before today Millwall hadn't won at home since September and they beat shit QPR today.

They are 20th. Before today it was one win in 8.

Come on Norwich and RN.

Maybe they know onel, Gibson and Hwang will start.

Sainz is a complete tosser and IMO caused us the loss....he needs to be severely disciplined.....A fan who asked for a picture recently had his phone slapped out of his hand by the prick! And his behaviour to others whilst driving at the riverside retail park deserves him being prosecuted....A knob head to the fullest degree.