Team vs Watford | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team vs Watford

BBC
And that could be that!

The perfect response from the hosts as Jack Stacey crosses for Christian Fassnacht to hit with his right foot and bury in the bottom corner past Ben Hamer.

BBC
And that could be that!

The perfect response from the hosts as Jack Stacey crosses for Christian Fassnacht to hit with his right foot and bury in the bottom corner past Ben Hamer.
Looked like SvH and the lady commutator said it was SvH, but who knows

Ft.
Lots of normal DW shit football but at least we won.

The fabs weren't happy and let DW know it.

Can't listen to rn. Saying why were fans booing when Sargent went off we were winning.

Because DW did this on weekend and we fucked up, because we were under pressure and needed Sargent on the pitch, because we didn't want to see us sit back, because we could all see who would score next and it wasn't us, because we can't sit back.

DW was not happy with the fans....telling them to stay at home don't bother turning up as it's you who is causing the players to lose confidence. It's affecting them. You're not wanted if you can't stick together when things get tough. Saying those who boo aren't true fans. He says he deserves respect not booing.

Sounds like Delia has a new puppet

DW was not happy with the fans....telling them to stay at home don't bother turning up as it's you who is causing the players to lose confidence. It's affecting them. You're not wanted if you can't stick together when things get tough. Saying those who boo aren't true fans. He says he deserves respect not booing.

He should stay home if, it causes the fans to lose confidence. If he can't stick with the fans when it gets tough he isn't a real manager. The fans deserve respect not negativeity.

Not good when a manager / head coach blames the fans.

Maybe better comms was needed earlier this season:
a) I have to be careful with player x as he is coming back from injury and we have to ease him up to 90 minutes.

b) Unless forced due to say injury, I want the new player to improve their fitness and get use to our way of play on the training ground before I introduce them into the matches

Good job they dont rent out the green cushions in the main stand anymore. :rotfl: :rotfl: There would be notices from the FA going on display telling the fans to stop hurling them!

Last edited:
The fans have been here way before he got into football and will be there way after he leaves - all a bit pointless by any manager - aint gonna change how we feel watching 5-4-1 on our home turf in the Champ - losing two goal leads by shutting up shop in the first half - and he's looking forward to summer and the eyeing up of our returning loans. Nice to see though that the players seem to wake up and go get the result by attacking - I would think they responded to the fans and realised that they cant afford another embarrassing capitulation especially for a second time against Watford this season - you see they can do it - if they're allowed to.