Team vs Watford | Vital Football

Team vs Watford

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Rowe out - no idea on length

Hanley might not play as they have to be careful with him, but they will sit with him and the medial team and see.

Duffy out.

DW would not go back and change the subs that he made against QPR if he had the chance.

Says that Watford are a top top side.

Says that SvH needs time before he starts playing football for us.

Kamara will be a big part of the Norwich squad next season.

go

Gunn

Stacey
Hanley
Gibson
McCallum

McLean
Nunez

Sainz
Sara
Onel (not much choice - plus better when on the right)

Sargent

Subs:

Long - Fisher - Giannoulis - Batth - Gibbs - SvH - Barnes - Sorensen - Fassnacht

Our central defence looks pathetically weak
Same bloody central defence as from last season and the season previously and those seasons went well and we kept so many clean sheets and had hardly any mistakes ---- yep.

I like Hanley, but he looks to be getting slower (and he actually had pace) and looks like a guy who has had many injuries. Gibson is a player I want to like, but he is mistake ridden and extremely slow, Duffy copy and paste from Gibson, Batth I like, but not seen enough. A very old central defence department that I hope will be freshened up with Hills, Tompkinson, Warner

Gunn

Stacey
Sorensen
Gibson
Giannoulis

Sara
McLean

Onel
Barnes
Sainz

Sargent

Sorensen at central defence 😂

Subs

Long
Fassnacht
Fisher
McCallum
Batth
Hanley
SvH
Gibbs
Nunez

He has two central defenders on the bench but plays Sorensen.....wtf

DW brilliant.... Sorensen was awful when he came on and now he starts again out of position and yet two fit central defenders on the bench....god I dislike this manager

How did none of the Norwich players see that fk coming? It was bloody obvious he was going to chip it

3 of the back four out of contract next season and probably going. Will Sargent still be here? Will Sara? Will Gunn? Hopefully onel will be moved on.

What I dont get is we have SvH apparently hasnt played a lot of football - what exactly does that mean? Hes got a lot of videos playing and scoring so Im thinking hes not match fit though he passed a fitness test so presumably can run and he isnt a newby to matches. We makevsome weird signings when we bring them in to help and they're subs and not used