Team vs Watford | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Watford

Worrying that mcwank stayed on with hayden on. Piss poor first half, got better for 20mins second half but still only had 2 shots on target all game. We bore me currently

Went out but recorded...watched and my goodness we were poor. We are so far behind being a good championship side let alone a premiership one.

It looks like players aren't understanding what Smith wants.

We are still crap at defending, Devensive midfield and that creative type which is what Smith said we would go out and get.

Hayden looks like a Mr glass he went down after first run.

For second goal omobamidele was basically infront of goal scorer and put his hand up to say he is offside...how?

I'm haven't been overly convinced with omobamidele.

Last edited:
Smith basically said the same stuff that he did after PNE game. Players obviously haven't taken in what was said.

After PNE he said we made silly mistakes, lots of errors and performance not good enough

After Watford he said we made silly mistakes, lots of errors and performance not good enough.

He says that after the penalty save he thought we lost concentration and Watford put pressure on us. Isn't it normally the other way around? A penalty save should give you the kick up the butt?

We score before HT and that should give you a boost .... I think we had 0 shots on goal I second half.

For me pukki and sargent don't work well together.

Also we all know that it will be Gibbs and Nunez yo be dropped but never McLean....which is a massive issue.

Indeed so . McCrap and the negative thinking Sammy Sicknote Byram were dreadful yesterday, followed closely by lightweight Dowell . If we go up with those clowns in the side we will be slaughtered. Only Hayden looked the hard type man we need in the side and even he went down after a few minutes

For second goal omobamidele was a good basically infront of goal scorer and put his hand up to say he is offside...how?

I'm haven't been overly convinced with omobamidele.
When are these players going to understand to play to the whistle. Do they honestly think that anyone running the line is going to raise their flag because you put your hand up. Omi could have dealt with it if he had not stopped to put his hand up.

Indeed so . McCrap and the negative thinking Sammy Sicknote Byram were dreadful yesterday, followed closely by lightweight Dowell . If we go up with those clowns in the side we will be slaughtered. Only Hayden looked the hard type man we need in the side and even he went down after a few minutes
There is absolutely no way that this team of players are going to finish in the top 6 of the Chumpionship.

Our fullbacks tuck into too much. As a result we leave players unmarked
and able to score.
Aarons can't defend. Byram is a right footed right back playing left back which is never great.

You're right though they tuck in. Also they back off all the time.

It also doesn't help having Dowell and Sargent infront of them.

Too many players playing out of position. The players just don't seem to know what their role is or where they are supposed to play. Sargent out right/left but him and pukki seem to be in same area, Dowell on the right but he is an attacking midfielder and adds no strength, McLean is a waste, byram right footed playing left back, omobamidele a right footed player playing in the left footed cebtral defensive role, Ramsey an attacking midfielder is playing on the wings the list coukd go on.