Team vs Swansea | Vital Football

Team vs Swansea

Providing there is no new injury news, it should be the same XI that started against Millwall/Bristol. Don't fix what ain't broke!

I`m an armchair fan tonight, lucky its on Sky.
Mother in Law rushed into hospital yesterday morning at 05:00, need to be with wife and support her...Not looking good.

I hope your Mother in Law gets better soon ffl.

I too will be watching on Sky as we are currently in Fuerteventura. I have brought my away shirt with me and I may bounce a little.

Cantwell back Tettey out.

I heard a few times that McGovern has a clause in his contract where he gets 1000k anytime he isn't in the 18 man squad and that is why he is always thrown straight back on the bench anytime.

How are we feeling about the game tonight? A win and then we can sit back and see what happens on the weekend

Dont think its going to easy - a bit of a banaha skin if we're not careful - we dont want to go behind early again

I like their winger James and think he will cause us issues. I would feel more confident if Leitner was playing but how can DF change a winning side.

Swans only got 6 subs?

Bloody sky dish losing reception because of poor weather.....in fact it might just be sky as adverts are fine but when match on it is not great?