Team Vs Swansea | Vital Football

Team Vs Swansea

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Sainz injury isn't serious but it was a worry at the time as it was the same ankle. It is swollen but he should be training again soon. 50/50 if he'll make the bench but have options if not.

No new injuries. Batth has been fine after his hand time for first team and u21.

Team selection will not be about resting players during this period it is about who has deserved to play from their performances and training

On giannoulis....

'Our attacking idea of football suits him. Very concentrated in and out of possession. I was told in the past, and I have seen it, in moments in games he could lose concentration in key moments.

'Maybe only once I can remember that happening this season. But he is setting high standards and he still has room to improve. Now it is about consistency.

'He is an intelligent guy. He is self-critical. He knows when he has done well and when he hasn't. But he has improved.'

On giannoulis contract

Yes, there will come a point when we discuss this. But we are all focused on the games and what is in front of us. Not contract situations. But I am very happy with what I have seen

Gonna be a tough game for us with Swansea hitting a bit of form . The game is on Sky Red Button if you don’t fancy an evening in South Wales

Last edited:
Gonna be a tough game for us with Swansea hitting a bit of form . The game is on Sky Red Button if you don’t fancy an evening in South Wales
That will be my Wednesday night.

I still think we are not the hardest to play against and will give at least three chances to the opposition.

Would you change a winning side?

I still would like to see Batth given a start.

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Batth
Giannoulis

McLean
Forshaw
Sara

Placheta
Idah
Rowe

Subs

Long - Fassnacht - Hwang - Gibbs - Gibson - McCallum - Fisher - Onel - Springett

something like.

Feels like we are already in the 'must win' Territory....as we can't afford to let the gap get stretched.

Ipswich already 9 points ahead of us and 2bd place are 8 points clear

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-224012.png
    Screenshot_20231003-224012.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 3
Whats dw fucking fascination with springett hes really poor
DW always says that springett is a great trainer and impressed him in training.

I've seen springett a couple of times and I love seeing a youngster given a go but you can normally see if they are good enough, if they still need to develop or if they don't have it at this level. He hasn't really shown me anything, but I'm hoping he can prove me wrong.

Always play your best 11 if you can...that for me isn't our best 11.

DW always says that springett is a great trainer and impressed him in training.

I've seen springett a couple of times and I love seeing a youngster given a go but you can normally see if they are good enough, if they still need to develop or if they don't have it at this level. He hasn't really shown me anything, but I'm hoping he can prove me wrong.

Always play your best 11 if you can...that for me isn't our best 11.
No Bears. It definitely is not