Team vs Swansea | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Swansea

But surely the motive for going up shouldn’t be to pay off loans because we have impoverished owners .. We should want to go up so we can develop and drive ourselves forwards with investment in the team and ground . As ever , no matter what we discuss the problem we have is the selfish , backward thinking, unambitious and impoverished Smiffs

Last edited:
I found myself being slightly disappointed that we won today. Extraordinary from someone who has been a Norwich fan since the age of twelve.
A loss would have confirmed my opinion that DS should not be here. However, those that wish to justify a flawed decision will find strength in this and keep this less than useful coach in place.
His lack of competence will manifest itself in due course and we will have to endure another season in the Championship. Not a palatable choice.

DS saying he loves a 1-0 is another similarity with Hughton who also seemed to just want to win 1-0.

But surely the motive for going up shouldn’t be to pay off loans because we have impoverished owners .. We should want to go up so we can develop and drive ourselves forwards with investment in the team and ground . As ever , no matter what we discuss the problem we have is the selfish , backward thinking, unambitious and impoverished Smiffs

The loans came about from "having a go" last time we went up.
Ive posted about how this came about before in the Accounts thread but if I remember right its roughly £30m too much on wages and about £17m too much on the transfers. So we have a second loan of about £45m with no obvious way of repaying it unless we get promoted this season (and use the surplus from a prem league season to pay off £30m of the loan).

Russ martin said that some of the norwich players apologised to him after the game.

If true what were they apologising for? Bloody soft bunch. So sorry Mr Martin for us winning