Team vs Sunderland | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs Sunderland

So sky chap says that he has been told by high ups at norwich that the American guy will not be giving any money to the club but instead it's data and analysis from his baseball club....What?

Well josh. I've given him lots of crap but 4 goals so far good stuff. Just shows that playing him as a winger was stupid.

DS still played him on the wing when pukki came on.

Smash and grab that one. As pleasing as recent dominating wins have been there is just something satisfying about good old Championship grit. Well done Norwich. More of that will be needed throughout the season.

So sky chap says that he has been told by high ups at norwich that the American guy will not be giving any money to the club but instead it's data and analysis from his baseball club....What?

hahaha that is probably the most Norwich thing ever - can see it being true :grinning:

Well josh. I've given him lots of crap but 4 goals so far good stuff. Just shows that playing him as a winger was stupid.

DS still played him on the wing when pukki came on.

i was surprised we didnt go 442 when pukki came on as i thought sargent and pukki could link well like that

i was disappointed to see herhandez go off as i dont think he did anything wrong and offered us an out ball

Dowell and sinani did nothing today. I expect them to both be dropped for next game and obviously Gibbs too.

Do we all think that's the end of Rashica and hugill?

If so we need to get a replacement for Rashica

I'm calling bullshit I do see if the club are trying to dampen our enthusiasm about it and hope thst clubs don't overprice us as we have money.

Delia looked to have fallen asleep but she was just wiping some eye gunk

I'm calling bullshit I do see if the club are trying to dampen our enthusiasm about it and hope thst clubs don't overprice us as we have money.

Delia looked to have fallen asleep but she was just wiping some eye gunk

More like wiping residue of claret away.

Smith said Gibbs left in a protective boot and on crutches...doesn't sound good.

Left backs and defe side midfielders are cursed with injuries.

We have no defensive midfielder fit at the moment. Sara, McLean and Nunez only fit central midfielders.

Smith also on forwards

'I have some big decisions to make now moving forward. I have Adam (Idah) and Jordan (Hugill) both scoring in midweek and neither make the squad today.

I felt we needed some balance on the bench and within the team. We have not had a replacement full back before Sam came back and he acquitted himself really well.

So is that decisions with regards to selling one....if so it would be hugill. Saying that pukki has to pull his socks up as he looks way off it.

DS also dismissed speculation around Rashica. He said at this moment he has better options and players performing well in his (rashica) position.

So dean are we are reading too much into it with five days left in the window 'Of course. Yes, Of course.'

I still feel they want to move him on and he wants to go but nothing has come in...you watch it will happen in last day, be a loan so no big money and we will have no time (or money) to get a replacement...same with hugill.

Smith has seen how quickly you can lose players and that you need extra bodies.