Team vs Stoke | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Stoke

Seems that we stepped back for awhile and nearly let one in and as soon as we stepped up again stoke look terrible.
We HAVE to push for more before half time.

Nice win, it was a shame Sorensen had to go off with a head injury. I thought he has been excellent these two games and added a lot to the defence.

So DW confirmed that Sargent has injured his ankle again. Twisted it and got a kick. It's very swollen and has ice on it so the club will monitor this and if he can travel.

Sorensen has a sick bug but will be fine after international break.

Hanley out as he himself just doesn't feel up to speed or at the level to compete currently so ruled himself out

So DW confirmed that Sargent has injured his ankle again. Twisted it and got a kick. It's very swollen and has ice on it so the club will monitor this and if he can travel.

Sorensen has a sick bug but will be fine after international break.

Hanley out as he himself just doesn't feel up to speed or at the level to compete currently so ruled himself out

maybe rule himself out based on fact he is not very good.

I'm happy to see Hanley move on in summer along with Gibson (he can be good but more often is poor). Promote hills and Tompkinson give Warner another loan and then get a new left footed central defender. Duffy, hills, Tompkinson and newbie is cool with me.