Team vs Stoke | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Stoke

Mark robins at Coventry working wonders.

My Millwall mates are not happy but have said they are glad it Norwich chasing them.... basically because I've said how poor we are

The players have reverted back to DS days. It's like they can't understand what their manager is asking of them.

The 4-4-2 didn't work and Sorensen at RB was not the right decision.

I'm not against doing something different but that didn't pay off at all

Sargent and pukki can't play together....I don't think pukki plays well with a partner. When Sargent was on his own upfront we started to look better but my goodness we need a really big refresh next season.

saying not good enough for premier league but finance dictates we need to go up
Sara hasn't looked a 30 million player in last three games.

Sara...I think he goes in summer.

So if we sold Aarons and Sara in summer I'm guessing that might give us some breathing space with these debts (rumoured asking prices of 15 and 30 million). Then try to scrape some money from fringe players... placheta, rashica.

Release the likes of pukki, Byram, sinani, Martin, McGovern. To save on wages...that site had it at pukki 47k, McGovern 9k, Byram 23k, sinani 6k

caller saying hanley and gibson are crap
They are like laurel and hardy at times. Hanley just does really stupid things. Those two give no confidence. Giannoulis is awful too.

Omobamidele, tompkinson central defenders next season. Try offload Gibson and Hanley or at least one and sign a new central defender

The squad just isn't good enough.

Pukki looks like a man who just wants season over so he can leave. He looks so off it. Over last four seasons he had had these periods of looking awful. Is it 4 in last 19 games or something